LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• prodigal

Andy, 20 Apr 2009Its Not ur Cup of Tea then ! Answer for ur needs is "LG KC910i R... moreRenoir is not for people on a budget, it cost around 20k in the phils i think..

• Sweet

Do visit this wonderful website of LG Touch Phones

Woowww..play the game as well :)

• Andy

sam, 20 Apr 2009just purchased it w/ bill Rs. 12150 (w/o bill Rs. 9800). Great t... more@ SAM - where u bought this phone? soo cheap ! nearly Rs 650 variation, i bought it in Hyd.

• sam

just purchased it w/ bill Rs. 12150 (w/o bill Rs. 9800). Great touch phone in this budget. Nice sound quality.

check out following link:
http://www.mylgcookie.com/index.php/topic,643.0.­html for quality fullscreen Mp4 videos for LG cookie..njoy

• funkyto

the only think i don't like in this phone is that it couldn't play hi-quality movies otherwise everything is really nice for it's price tag

• Andy

Its Not ur Cup of Tea then ! Answer for ur needs is "LG KC910i Renoir" check it out ! this phone is meant for Low budget users. We cant expect all those high end features in this LOW-BUDGET packed mobile. Cookie Rocks with its price tag and greater features in its range.

• gidra

No wlan,no 3g,no thanks !

• Andy

Hi friends, i bought this gr8 phone .Costed me Rs 12800. May i know how to send videos or songs via Lappie bluetooth to Memory card of Phone directly.i already set option to store Default storage as memory card, but still the files are sitting in Phone memory.any solution ?

• andee 9

ghuk, 19 Apr 2009i was able to put the modified theme for cookie.. now i'm runnin... morehow'd ya do that??? pls reply asap!

• Tikboy Palaboy

lol, 19 Apr 2009Can I also use my hand to touch the screen? Or I have to use the... moreYou can practically use any part of your body to touch the screen, even your.......... nose....

jennyfrLP, 20 Apr 2009not to buy from the net... cause ill be needing a card and the p... moreGood touch phone for the price. Durable, easy to use. Good interface.

• jennyfrLP

tictac, 19 Apr 2009Hi ALL, If you are in the Philippines, you can buy the phone ... morenot to buy from the net... cause ill be needing a card and the phone might be fake or not original... if i will buy in the net, how can i get the phone? will i claim it or they will send it directly to our house? isnt it scary? it might be a scam..

my sister told me not to buy this phone cause of the low price for a touch screen phone, she told me that this phone might be easy to brake..is it true? i need your opinion guys if its really reasonable for its price and not easy to brake... also if its easy to use?and wer can i buy this phone in a low price(dont want in the net) and i can make bargain(but the phone is still in good cond. and orig.)...

• jennyfrLP

tictac, 19 Apr 2009Hi ALL, If you are in the Philippines, you can buy the phone ... moretnx for the advice and info. but my sister told me not to buy from net... cause ill be needing a card and the phone might be fake or not original... if i will buy in the page u gave me, how can i get the phone? will i claim it or they will send it directly to our house? isnt it scary?

• prodigal

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2009where is its speaker placed ?upper side center above LG logo

• prodigal

Thanks, 18 Apr 2009were in pasig LG store located?thanksjust ride an fx going to angono floodway i think, btw where do you liive?

• prodigal

jaxtady, 20 Apr 2009hi to LG, when do you plan to release a jack/connector for some ... morehi, kindly check on ebay

• prodigal

red, 18 Apr 2009so still i can create folders on memory card to seperate Music v... moreyes you can create folders to separate videos from music to your memcard but it will appear all when you open your gallery

• jaxtady

hi to LG, when do you plan to release a jack/connector for some earphone or other headset? co'z I have my favorite earphone which I cant use for my cookie. And where can I buy a silicon case for cookie here in the Philippines?

where is its speaker placed ?