LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• sujay

all mp4 vedio all play in players

• lg

how to get new themes for lg cookie...

• arfath

i can't use opera mini from my kp500.why?

• vicky

go fr smsng star

• patrick

i wonder how this handset memory works cause when its gets full its like the end of storage

• Ron

My Cookie has been with me for a year and 6 months now, and it's still working great! just update your firmware to the latest version to fix some buggy issues. Camera is Bad compared to other phones, but the speaker is really loud., Since the touchscreen is resistive, you should calibrate the touchpad every once in a while. Overall this is still a Great Phone!

• Ron

janvi, 08 Nov 2010my lgkp500 phone is not at all responding to mms.pls tell m e ab... moreYour cookie's GPRS/MMS setting maybe not yet set, contact your Mobile Service Provider for assistance with your settings.

• Tawaina

JANE, 07 Nov 2010How do i get my phone to send and recieve pictures?How do i send text pitcher messages and recieve them did Jane find out and if so how.

Ahmad, 07 Nov 2010ummm i really like this phone sooo much , and im going to buy on... morelisten to me.....dont waste your money buying lg.....most video formats cannot be played.....and from personal experience(i used to own one) i guarantee that if u like to listen to loud music...the speaker will spoil.....one more thing is that the charger/headphone socket spoils very easily and spare parts are seriously hard to come by......get a nokia E% or sometin....it may not be touch screen but it's better....especially if u like to type long messages like me.....and it's just rm850......compared it with the KP500 price of rm550....yes it is cheaper but for rm 3oo...u will get so many extra applications.....hope you take my advice...peace out!

• janvi

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2010hey guys use the power save option ( always on ) the battery las... moremy lgkp500 phone is not at all responding to mms.pls tell m e about help.

hey guys use the power save option ( always on ) the battery last four days thats nice :)

• Ahmad

ummm i really like this phone sooo much , and im going to buy one this week end .. so past owner is it recomandable ??

• shiks

my kp500 has a software issue,and am unable to download the software from LG's official website.How can i get the software reinstalled?

• anwar

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2010but can I be online and chat with friends on facebook from my lg ?ya you can but you have to download some softwares like e-buddy messenger

• Manik

Yes kp500 best phone. I like kp 500 display good .sound good. But video bat. Software is very frist. Camera very nice, good, superb

• JANE

How do i get my phone to send and recieve pictures?

• ker17

zopad, 06 Nov 2010do not buy it don't worth money u should buy Samsung B3410 - WiF... moreOk thanks =D

• zopad

Ker17, 06 Nov 2010Im thinking of buying this phone..but im not sure yet does it wo... moredo not buy it don't worth money u should buy Samsung B3410 - WiFi ,,it has WiFi and a lot of better things and i think it is same price in your country

• Ker17

nok1888, 18 Sep 2010My wife and both daughters have this phone and I have to say it ... moreIm thinking of buying this phone..but im not sure yet does it worth the money?... wud u recommend it?? =s

• v

i dont know how i connect to internet