LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

• Khristina carla

I have this kp500 for a year now. and I can say I am a heavy texter and music player, I can say that the battery power is great rather than any nokia and samsung phones I had in the previous years. the only problem is that there are no downloadable themes and games for this kind of model. but that was just a minor problem. But the main thing about it is calling and texting... KP500 performs well. music player is good too... its loud and clear.

• I like that phone

My wife LG Shine got problems so I was going to buy her a new phone because she likes Samsung so I got a Samsung for her. But unlucky me she took my LG Cookie. :(

Damned I miss my Cookie.

• batusai2803

I have been using this phone for almost a year now. I had no problem with the basic feature. What I don't like is the design for the QWERTY keypad.. I would suggest that the design for the keypad should be expanded a little, just to make it more user friendly. Since, the keys are too small most of the time i have trouble typing and selecting the keys

marmutmerah, 03 Oct 2010Which one's better LG KP500 cookie or Samsung S3650 corby? Ple... morei think cookie pep is better but cookie plus is not bad..

• Preetam

marmutmerah, 03 Oct 2010Which one's better LG KP500 cookie or Samsung S3650 corby? Ple... moreI have both but i feel LG KP 500 better. I suggest to take Lg Kp500

• redje

i have a lg kp500 and i have a problem to charge it what can i do

• marmutmerah

Which one's better LG KP500 cookie or
Samsung S3650 corby?
Please help because I need recommendation.
Thanks.appreciate it.

123, 03 Oct 2010is it true... its terrible....im now not your friend your mean :( :( :(

• 123

Alex, 01 Oct 2010I´ve bought one for my wife and got a problem. It is terri... moreis it true... its terrible....

• miako

The comments on this blog are very dicouraging considering that i just bought it a day ago! The phone did note come with a users manual, how can i get one in english? Secondly internet settings are difficult to put Someone asist!

• miako

The comments on this blog are very dicoraging considering that i just bought it a day ago! The phone did note come with a users manual, how can i get one in english? Secondly internet settings are difficult to put Someone asist!

• Bidhan

its very hard to use in the sense of do talking,listening,game or etc bcoz of it baterry backup is not so much good as well as touch resoulation.

mili, 07 Sep 2010I've been using this for around one year now...and since recentl... moreyeh its a common problem. its happened only wen you doesn't close the current page and skip by pressing the right button imean the red button.every time you have to close the application you entered .example gallery. next time if you found the same problem switch off the phone and then restart it.

• Alex

I´ve bought one for my wife and got a problem. It is terrible. Battery lasts only 1 or 2 days, talking little. Touchscreen is the worst I ever see. Don´t buy it!

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2010I have watched all the videos on youtube.....does not impress me... moreI own it and it is very nice...Only the message memory(only 500) is very less..

• walid

i need some app, theme and full screen caller . jar
i want help

• amine

i have this phone ! very Nice

I have watched all the videos on youtube.....does not impress me at all.....my samsung star is more USER FRIENDLY....yes okay i know the kp500's black theme looks really awesome....but before thinking about buying this phone do some research on Samsung Star

kool camera....

• Sksonker

Anyone plz tell what is the max. Limit to save in phone for downloaded java contents