LG KS360

LG KS360

• joey

when I openned my inbox it hangs. it kills many seconds just to open the message and used the up and down button. can anyone help me how to solve this problem? my ionbox are not full of messages

• sueann

do u hav a memory card, if so, u need 2 move files 2 d external memory (which is d memory card dat u buy, or hav bought)...den d fone later on in d week or day will no 2 send d song 2 d external memory.....hope dis helps

• Shellypiiie

It's a really good phone but like all lg phones after 4 months it starte mucking up, it's coming to a year soon and I seriously have to get a new one because this one just keeps freezing and is basicaaly dead I hvnt even dropped it or anything it's got a really short life. As I text alot it's really annoying cause it can only hold 500 texts every few days I've gtta sit there deleting them. Even though I've got a memory card it refuses to let me download any music. And you can't get any themes for it. Live squares really cool though ;) it's also become way to popular a year ago I was the only one with it now it just looks awful cause like everyone has one :/ cameras dead shit but editins amazing

LG PHONE CHARGING: GSM Phones can be given to charge in either ON or OFF state and can be used for CALL/RECEIVE/SMS/GPRS/BLUETOOTH and other functions. In OFF state it takes less time to get full charge. Read the Manual carefully and follow instructions.

Regarding LG phone charging: Usually LG phones require 2h - 2h 30min for full charging after complete discharge of battery. For a new phone the 1st charging should be continued for 8 to 12h. To prolong battery life the phone should be given to charge only after the battery gets drained fully; do this for first 6 chargings. Plug in the charger into a stabiliser or UPS socket, if possible.

I just got this phone 2 days ago and when i wanted to put some songs on it, it keept saying Memory full.:-( and thats not the only thing bad about this phone it keeps turning off by itself and the battery is FULL. I might have this phone for only 2 days but I already know that this PHONE sucks! Don't buy it.. I always and negative thoughts about LG phones and now i know why.. its just cheap..

this phone is brilliant

• shncweir@yahoo.com

ummm.....i just got this phone but whenever I'm using the bluetooth to send music to my it keeps saying memory full......and I just got it like on Sunday.....why is that.......thanks in Advance

• pinaybabe

pls help I dont know how long I should charge my mobile when I get it brand new and should it be switched on or off, ive been told by different ppl that is is 8 hours, 12 hours, 16 hours, 24 hours I'm quite confused. I also want to know the daily charge how long it should be charged for. Someone pls help me?

• Luc20

coen, 15 Jan 2010I have the same problem i cant download any thing on my phone if... moreU have 2 change ur settings so that it goes 2 the memory card not the phone!

• Luc20

Marco Benit, 13 Jan 2010somebody know how to program it to receive the incoming files fr... moreGo 2 the settings then enter default settings go 2 the blutooth option enter and pick memory card!!!!! (*v*)

Capptip, 14 Jan 2010Okay, I've not had the phone for long, but I cant download any m... morejust copy and paste, open the external memory card on your pc, its located at the "my computer"

how do i get songs, pictures etc. to save straight to my memory card and not the phone? thanks

GREAT PHONE:D
good for txtinn, but buttons a tad close together, apart from that......BUY ITT(Y)

Nice phone. Has it faults, but what phone doesn't? Am buying a new phone (Samsung Genio Touch) .... but this phone would do well for the money. (ish)

• faz

How do I set up my e mail on this phone? please help.

• vinera

anyone know why opera mini can't text normally? it always caps lock :(

• coen

I have the same problem i cant download any thing on my phone if i try all it says is memory is full althou i have a 2 gig memory card in i have even try to update the phone and that do not work either can anyone help

• Capptip

Okay, I've not had the phone for long, but I cant download any music onto it ): I can connect the phone to the laptop, but then I dont know what to do. The description in the book only tells me how to do it by bluetooth, but I dont know how to do that either. Do i just copy and paste it in? Or do I have to download some programme? Please help.
Capptip xx xx