LG Nexus 5X

LG Nexus 5X

Heard that if it falls down the sim tray doesn't work ?is it true ?anyone please answer me ?

• hims

I am in a confusion which one to take xperia m5 or nexus 5x??which has the better overall performance?

AnonD-558122, 09 Jul 2016I bought new Nexus 5x, a week ago. I am facing issues with brows... moreBetter reset ur phone andbtry again

AnonD-558122, 09 Jul 2016I bought new Nexus 5x, a week ago. I am facing issues with brows... moreits not true. the nexus 5x has a very fast processor 64bit match with 4g lte cat 6 300/50 mbps. mine wether to use data or wifi its fast in downloading which i compare to my c5 ultra with cat4 150/50 mbps and this nexus 5x is the winner. do the comparison and see with your eyes the big difference in speed. i love this nexus 5x never crossed my mind to sell this out and change to other one.

AnonD-558122, 09 Jul 2016I bought new Nexus 5x, a week ago. I am facing issues with brows... moreU can't find whatever problem does ur phone have..so better do a factory reset and try again..I hope it will definitely work..

• Todd

Hello. I'm thinking of buying an android phone to use it as secondary device, so I don't want to spend a lot. For the same price, should I get Htc one M8 or Lg nexus 5x? I like more htc but it is kinda old and I worry for updates. Or get another 2016 midrange phone? I'm so confused lol

I bought new Nexus 5x, a week ago. I am facing issues with browsing, downloading and playing videos on this brand new phone. Its extremely slow. I am not sure if there is some specific data settings that I am missing or it's a faulty device. Its so slow that it took me hours in downloading and installing a game from playstore. Initially I thought my WiFi is slow but when I checked it on some other phone the speed was fine, so the issue is with Nexus 5x. Can anyone or someone from Nexus guide me on this?

• Hoomans

j7 2016 or nexus 5??

• Sasha

Got my Nexus 5x week ago,and i love it.It is better then iPhone 6,and cost double less.

• Dev

MX, 01 Jul 2016LG Nexus 5x or Apple Iphone 5s?5X

• Dom

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2016I got a Nexus 5X a few months ago and wish I hadn't. It did not... moreThe Nokia 3310 might be the perfect phone for you.

• Animal

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2016Guys i have a Nexus 5 , that 5x is better then just 5? Nexus 5X better (http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=7­556&idPhone2=5705) than Nexus 5. It can't be worse, it is a newer Google phone to replace Nexus 5. I do not recommend to buy 5X if 5 works well for you because there aren't very big gains. If you can get 5X cheaply or for free, then go ahead to get one.

What I love to this phone is the speed of data when browsing and downloading. Incomparable to the ones with 150/50 Mbps speed , this handset has cat 6 300/50mbps that you really feel the speed of data like you are connected to the WiFi. This is the one that I consider when purchasing this handset. It actually more than the basic phone. My nexus 5x is now has the Developer preview for android N and I enjoying it now. Its a total experience for android N developers preview.

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2016I got a Nexus 5X a few months ago and wish I hadn't. It did not... moreWhat kind of instructions are you expexting to come with this phone? Like a giant manual explainig how to senda a text message, how to set contact pictures exc.? I haven seen any phone comming with any instructions other than the standart ones which tell you how to insert the sim and turn the device on. If you don't know how to do something just google it.

• Cyber

AnonD-290712, 04 Jul 2016I wouldn't recommend anyone to go for this phone as this year's ... moreBudget is not high end spec

Guys i have a Nexus 5 , that 5x is better then just 5?

Hsn146, 27 Jun 2016I have a Nexus 5x 32gb brand new. Just 4 days of use it gets war... moreI can play nova 3 without lag on my 2013 nexus 5... Big deal lol

I wouldn't recommend anyone to go for this phone as this year's nexus 5 gets the full upgrade. A flagship chipset Snapdragon 820/821 or 823 either way it's gonna totally obliterate the 808 which was never flagship grade.. It was an afterthought to the overheating 810. Even the nexus 6 outperforms this in the graphics department.

• sunny

sr, 27 Jun 2016should i buy nexus 5x or nexus 6 ????????????????pls go for nexus 5x, because 5x has got 64bit processor and processing speed is faster and current OS and processors arw arround 64.but nexus 6 is 32bit only.
the phone having 2GB ram should fair enough to perform well

ZH, 03 Jul 2016Hello, i am a new nexus 5x user. few moments ago i saw the Dual ... morethe real dual tone flash color is this not the one you see in huawei or motorola