LG Nexus 5X

LG Nexus 5X

• Legolas

AnonD-554416, 12 Jul 20165x or oneplus 2? I need a snappy device with a good camera. I he... more5X, you won't regret

5x or oneplus 2? I need a snappy device with a good camera. I heard 5x camera is the best for the price range. But 2gb ram of this one insists me to rethink about op2. Any suggestions?
p.s.: I don't have enough money to buy 6p or op3

• Todd

AnonD-557820, 12 Jul 2016Go for 5x. I used nexus 5 for an yr. It was awesome. Now plannin... moreThank you! I'm thinking of getting it on black.

Todd, 09 Jul 2016Hello. I'm thinking of buying an android phone to use it as seco... moreGo for 5x. I used nexus 5 for an yr. It was awesome. Now planning gor 5x

• g6 user

AnonD-558122, 11 Jul 2016While making calls from Nexus5x my screen goes black/off and I a... morethis is proximity sensor issue try a master reset if doesn't help then take it to tech support.

While making calls from Nexus5x my screen goes black/off and I am unable to disconnect the call or access dial pad. This is so annoying. I also tried settings -> accessibility -> power button to end call. But still I don't get back the display until the call is disconnected. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this problem.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2016U can't find whatever problem does ur phone have..so better do a... moreI removed system UI tuner and its performance has improved drastically. Thanks anyways to everyone who helped.

• Trust-Me

• Drue

Does it have dual speakers like htc?

• Ghazanfar

Does it have OTG connectivity?

• Adam

hims, 10 Jul 2016I am in a confusion which one to take xperia m5 or nexus 5x??whi... moreNexus 5x is Brighter display and better software. Nexus 5x has got better specs but m5 is cheaper

which one should be better..
Nexus 5x or Htc One M9??

Heard that if it falls down the sim tray doesn't work ?is it true ?anyone please answer me ?

• hims

I am in a confusion which one to take xperia m5 or nexus 5x??which has the better overall performance?

AnonD-558122, 09 Jul 2016I bought new Nexus 5x, a week ago. I am facing issues with brows... moreBetter reset ur phone andbtry again

AnonD-558122, 09 Jul 2016I bought new Nexus 5x, a week ago. I am facing issues with brows... moreits not true. the nexus 5x has a very fast processor 64bit match with 4g lte cat 6 300/50 mbps. mine wether to use data or wifi its fast in downloading which i compare to my c5 ultra with cat4 150/50 mbps and this nexus 5x is the winner. do the comparison and see with your eyes the big difference in speed. i love this nexus 5x never crossed my mind to sell this out and change to other one.

AnonD-558122, 09 Jul 2016I bought new Nexus 5x, a week ago. I am facing issues with brows... moreU can't find whatever problem does ur phone have..so better do a factory reset and try again..I hope it will definitely work..

• Todd

Hello. I'm thinking of buying an android phone to use it as secondary device, so I don't want to spend a lot. For the same price, should I get Htc one M8 or Lg nexus 5x? I like more htc but it is kinda old and I worry for updates. Or get another 2016 midrange phone? I'm so confused lol

I bought new Nexus 5x, a week ago. I am facing issues with browsing, downloading and playing videos on this brand new phone. Its extremely slow. I am not sure if there is some specific data settings that I am missing or it's a faulty device. Its so slow that it took me hours in downloading and installing a game from playstore. Initially I thought my WiFi is slow but when I checked it on some other phone the speed was fine, so the issue is with Nexus 5x. Can anyone or someone from Nexus guide me on this?

• Hoomans