LG Nexus 5X

LG Nexus 5X

Since this was released in 2015 and a new model is lurking around the corner, and the fact that it costs 300 eur where I live... Should I still buy this one?

I know this is going to get N, but what about the next version that comes in October 2018? In terms of support, specs and everything, is this still worth my 300 euros?

• Elvis

AnonD-554416, 12 Jul 20165x or oneplus 2? I need a snappy device with a good camera. I he... moreI will go with 5X, I just saw it on ebay for $230 brand new

• Legolas

AnonD-559735, 13 Jul 2016I want to buy a phone...Huawei p9 lite and lg nexus 5x are my ch... moreI don't mean to be rude, but I recommend you to research both phones first before demanding someone else to do your homework... I can only give you tips on the criteria you should consider before buying a phone, for example, the usage you're meant to use on the phone, memory capacity, battery and such. Regards

• Rik

AnonD-558122, 09 Jul 2016I bought new Nexus 5x, a week ago. I am facing issues with brows... moreDo a factory reset, if still slow take it back, phone should be smooth and fast.

I want to buy a phone...Huawei p9 lite and lg nexus 5x are my choices...which one should I buy??Any suggestion,,and why???Thanks in advance. .

Ghazanfar, 11 Jul 2016Does it have OTG connectivity?Yes,, it has

Nexus 5x or s6edge which phone is better.plz suggest

Nexus 5x or s6edge which phone is better.plz suggest

• Legolas

AnonD-554416, 12 Jul 20165x or oneplus 2? I need a snappy device with a good camera. I he... more5X, you won't regret

5x or oneplus 2? I need a snappy device with a good camera. I heard 5x camera is the best for the price range. But 2gb ram of this one insists me to rethink about op2. Any suggestions?
p.s.: I don't have enough money to buy 6p or op3

• Todd

AnonD-557820, 12 Jul 2016Go for 5x. I used nexus 5 for an yr. It was awesome. Now plannin... moreThank you! I'm thinking of getting it on black.

Todd, 09 Jul 2016Hello. I'm thinking of buying an android phone to use it as seco... moreGo for 5x. I used nexus 5 for an yr. It was awesome. Now planning gor 5x

• g6 user

AnonD-558122, 11 Jul 2016While making calls from Nexus5x my screen goes black/off and I a... morethis is proximity sensor issue try a master reset if doesn't help then take it to tech support.

While making calls from Nexus5x my screen goes black/off and I am unable to disconnect the call or access dial pad. This is so annoying. I also tried settings -> accessibility -> power button to end call. But still I don't get back the display until the call is disconnected. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this problem.

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2016U can't find whatever problem does ur phone have..so better do a... moreI removed system UI tuner and its performance has improved drastically. Thanks anyways to everyone who helped.

• Trust-Me

• Drue

Does it have dual speakers like htc?

• Ghazanfar

Does it have OTG connectivity?

• Adam

hims, 10 Jul 2016I am in a confusion which one to take xperia m5 or nexus 5x??whi... moreNexus 5x is Brighter display and better software. Nexus 5x has got better specs but m5 is cheaper

which one should be better..
Nexus 5x or Htc One M9??