LG Optimus G E975

LG Optimus G E975

• Mistrotech

I have a few questions. Is this phone fast, and does it have bootloop problem?

I have a few questions:
How us the performance?
Is there the bootloop problem?
I am thinking of getting this phone.

• Zaid

First of all heats up very much surround of back camera and second thing is i am unable to find fm radio in it and also tell me how to change its korean language .......

I have this phone for 5 years.. still working great.. we just had to change old battery with new one.

• Mt rana

AnonD-700784, 03 Jan 2018this phone had one of the best diaplays ever made on android pho... moreYes jani

this phone had one of the best diaplays ever made on android phone.
very sharp, really really very deep blacks could be mistaken for amoled. and punchy colors. i miss it

What was the point of a 768p screen? 720p is good enough...

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2017Where and how to install this one? Help please.. Need to upgrade... moreGo to XDA Developers

First, you need to have rooted phone (there are plenty of ways to do this, search how to do it), and then Unlock it with FreeGee (free program through the play store) and install Twrp recovery. This is quite easy and for a starter , won't take more than 15-20 minutes :)
You just have to download the rom, move it to the storage of the phone, and then install it through the Twrp recovery. It's that easy, and this recovery is touch-screen while others are not :)
I did put the latest nitrogen 7.1.2 on mine and it made it a new phone, for real!

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2017yes, nothing special in this phoneNothing special about your comment.
The phone is made out of glass, the heat is easily understood in this than any other phones. So think carefully before you comment.

marxengels02, 27 Aug 2017NitrogenOs 7.1.2 runs smoothly completely new phone .. get it f... moreWhere and how to install this one? Help please.. Need to upgrade this phone

Anonym, 16 Aug 2017Go to XDA and within the Optimus G section get NitrogenOS. You'l... moreHow to get this one

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2017Did you fix it? Same problem here.Nope!

• Khan Zada

I want to buy Mobile LCD glass Please provide me.

edlaz, 07 Jan 2017lost imei, service disable. how to recover back my imei? help please!Did you fix it? Same problem here.

• marxengels02

NitrogenOs 7.1.2 runs smoothly completely new phone .. get it from repo there's a rom available for geehrc ( lg g e975) (: You'll be on the cutting edge with antiquity ; )

• Anonym

LG ö.ö, 14 Jan 2017I have bought this phone about a year ago, it was cheap enough a... moreGo to XDA and within the Optimus G section get NitrogenOS. You'll have Android 7.1.2 without any troubles.

newbie, 02 May 2017i got this phone and when i played mobile legend this phone heat... moreyes, nothing special in this phone

• newbie

i got this phone and when i played mobile legend this phone heat like a flat iron ??
have you experience that ??

• seps

how can we unlock network error?

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2016Here 4g support is given , can we use Jio sim in this model Can u tell me how to use jio in it