LG Optimus G E975

LG Optimus G E975

• butch

neev khan, 27 Jul 2016tell me all.why facebook videos are ruin when we play on this phonei am also experience that kind of problem.so how you fix it?

• LG ö.ö

I have bought this phone about a year ago, it was cheap enough and the phone has great peformance even for now. It can do everything without problems. I would like if it would have a newer Andriod OS but its ok only the batery has recently started to show its years.

Tbh Im amazed what peformances this phone has, its better then some new ones today.

• edlaz

lost imei, service disable. how to recover back my imei? help please!

• esdenko

I'm using LG Optimus G E975 almost for 4 years. Has folen from my big hands to the ground so many times, that I can't count them, but the bumper cover, the gorilla glass and probably the firm phone construction till now saved every situation. It is very responsive, no problems at all, only the battery is showing his age in the last months. Yes, the camera is rather disappointing, probably for bad lens construction, otherwise a very good phone.

• reegan

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2016Here 4g support is given , can we use Jio sim in this model This model lge975t support to 4g jio sim?

• Wiped

myounis, 31 Oct 2016my friend Elango repair it your self. the touch screen cost onl... moreHey there, where did you get your touchscreen replacement and instructions to do it?

• myounis

my friend Elango
repair it your self. the touch screen cost only 8$
i have replaced mine and it is easy.

Here 4g support is given , can we use Jio sim in this model

Elango, 15 Oct 2016It's one of the nice phone. I used for 3 yrs. But now I got touc... morehave you tried the unofficial repair shops ? ebay provides screen and digitizer for Rs.1700

• Elango

It's one of the nice phone. I used for 3 yrs. But now I got touch screen problem for 1CM width. Repairs very costly. The service centre asked for Rs.8500! We can get similar new phones for this price in market.

• LUCHELE

i need help with my phone the screen is not working any more due to falling. where could i have it repaired? any suggestions?

• amey

mine same problem with camera. rest all stil best. camera gets detoriates after used

i am using this phone since past 2.5 years,nice phone,specs which maintains its value even in 2016,just glass body makes it fragile & camera disappointing for a 13 mp

• yamei

neev khan, 27 Jul 2016tell me all.why facebook videos are ruin when we play on this phoneim havi.g the same problem... do you sol. for it

Rasik K, 25 Jul 2016I was browsing through the forums and couldn't find this problem... more i am also facing this problem....pls suggest me about this....

• neev khan

tell me all.why facebook videos are ruin when we play on this phone

• Rasik K

I was browsing through the forums and couldn't find this problem so hopefully someone can help. My touchscreen is completely out of wack. I touch an icon at the bottom of the screen and it will select an icon at the top of the screen, when receiving a call it wont let me slide to answer or ignore the call. The phone is not rooted, It just started acting up out of nowhere. Tried restarting the phone but still happens. Now my phone is stuck with 'Account Unlock' screen, but when i try to sign in it just wont let me type. I have been using this phone since 3.5 years now and till yesterday it was perfect. what could be the issue? hope someone can help me with this.

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2016Cannot be USB Host!USB host works fine for me.

Running model E976 in MX, almost four years later and phone is still running great !! No real reason to change, used Moto G, LG 3 and Xperia Play. Best pic, at least amongst those. Used Iphone 6 and Samsung S6, has more but for the money, it would be expected.

• Shehzad

Ahmar, 26 May 2016You can only use 4G on international variant like E975. U might ... moreIam use f180s pakistan warid zong 4g working my mobile