LG Optimus G E975

LG Optimus G E975

Cannot be USB Host!

• Ahmar

Mudi..!!, 16 Apr 2016Can anyone tell how can i use LTE in PAk on this phone?You can only use 4G on international variant like E975. U might have e970 (at&t) or F180 (korean) which can not be used in Pakistan with 4G because of frequency difference.

• Ahmar

anonymours, 20 Apr 2016After almost 3 years of using LG-F180, it is now giving me probl... moreuse sling karhoba edition if you want all LG UI

• anonymours

After almost 3 years of using LG-F180, it is now giving me problems.. It is sooo slow.. can't even recieve calls...
I want to root it. Can somebody tell me a good ROM for this phone ?
Thanks

• Mudi..!!

Can anyone tell how can i use LTE in PAk on this phone?

Naruto, 22 Feb 2016Battery sucks, camera sucks, but other than that, it's a very ni... moreEven without root, camera is very decent with Camera MX. Battery life is very good if you are watchful of your apps' update frequency in terms of weather, notifications, push mail, etc. Check the option to manage the processor core performance & use Greenify (don't need root). If you root, check out LG-E975 Nitrogen OS (CM13, aka Android 6/Marshmallow). All sensors working, stable & good battery life

I still have this phone, since early 2013. This is the best phone I ever had, even if now I have the LG G4 , this one's quality is not even close to comparable.
And now , running a bunch of stock roms, makes it even better! This phone was a killer back then , and I am NEVER gonna give it!

One of the best phones i have ever used. Period. Cant believe this awesome phone is 2years old. Got it for dirt cheap and now im amazed with just the specs of this phone. If you are on the fense about buying this phone. Stop what you are doing right now and BIY it. Believe me you won't regret it.

• Anonym

Naruto, 22 Feb 2016Battery sucks, camera sucks, but other than that, it's a very ni... moreMy experience with it (I'm on Cyanogenmod 12.1) is that battery isn't that bad at all and the camera is still better than those found in most mid-range phones (which is the price bracket of this phone, if you can find it available).

Being essentially a different version of the Nexus 4, I was expecting better 3rd-party ROM support (read official CM13), but don't mistake this as a complaint.

It's a 2012 phone that still bodes more than well by 2016 (mid-range) standards!
I don't know what more could you expect from it battery and camera-wise.

• Naruto

Battery sucks, camera sucks, but other than that, it's a very nice mobile phone.

• Addz

Nice phone

• Babu V

Very nice phone. I am using last two years.

• Khan

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2015Yes, it has 1800 band 3, and it will 4g in PakistanHow i enable 4g on lg f180L?

Shamo, 26 Nov 2015Root it and add sling rom in ur lge Uhmmmm i need help. I don't know how to root my phone

• adnan

khan, 04 Jan 2016Hi thare a problem in my fone it have no opyion for 3g plese tel... morego to settings > networks and thethering > mobile networks connection > data enabled on 3g > then go to APN settings and click the right main key of your phone and add apn first enter the name of sim or connection u have then in 2nd column enter the sim name ufone,telenor,mobilink etc ufone.internet

I want to upgrade this phone, any one guide me about the same

• khan

Hi thare a problem in my fone it have no opyion for 3g plese tell me soulation for this problem.

• Von

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2015Please, are the navigation keys on this phone on-screen?? No sir, they are not on the actually screen its on the black bar you see below the screen, they will light up when you interact with the phone. hope this will help you

• Anonym

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2015Please, are the navigation keys on this phone on-screen?? No, you have capacitative keys below the screen.
However, if you really want on-screen navigation keys, you can use 3rd-party apps/ROMs to do just that (disabling or not the capacitative keys, whatever you like the most).