LG Optimus G E975

LG Optimus G E975

• LGoptimusGPH

Yes!!!!! finally we received kitkat(4.4.2) update here in the phil..!!!!1 Thank you so much LG..

romania?

Hi. I m from Bangladesh.. I m using f-180s korean version. Is it possible to upgrade it to kitkat? If yes' can it be done with lg pc suite? Please help.

• djoshha

I think that it depends on which firmware you had on JB, you have to wait for that particular type of firmware for Kitkat. If you had e97510h-eur-xx, you have to wait for europe open version... Although it is my opinion, doesn't mean that I'm right. :)

Does someone know does it matter if your phone is or was rooted? My phone was rooted, I've unrooted it with some apk, but I haven't done factory reset since then, could that be a problem?

Still waiting KitKat till now.

• Koti

neethu, 18 Jul 2014but still I'm not able update to kitkat I had updated it through PC suite. Not directly by mobile
Kotesh.chityala@gmail.com mail if u have doubt

• check

is the ui of the updated optimus g( kitkat ) is like the ui in g2?

• check

marcus, 13 Jul 2014From Singapore too,im using black e975. weather widget also chan... moredo u mean the ui found in g2?

• Gfan

AnonD-276776, 19 Jul 2014Can you tell which firmware you are using?cause i haven't receiv... moreTo update your lg optimus g e975, use the software updater in your pc. "plug your phone in your pc then let that tool search for a kitkat update"..hope this helps..

• djoshha

AnonD-276776, 19 Jul 2014Can you tell which firmware you are using?cause i haven't receiv... moreI also have E97510h-EUR-XX and still haven't got upgrade KitKat. I don't know when are we going go get OTA update, I really don't want to update it by myself -.-

• malanoce1988

Official update is in poland to kitkat !There is from today

imran, 15 Jul 2014i got 4.4.2 kitkat update in pakistan Can you tell which firmware you are using?cause i haven't received any updates yet. Mine is European. E975-EUR-XX

• 13

About a week half moth ago i was putted, it is amazing. In Estonia

• neethu

KOTI, 18 Jul 2014Recieved update in india long back..almost 2months earlierbut still I'm not able update to kitkat

• KOTI

atul, 14 Jul 2014Rakesh are u from india ?? Have anyone got kitkat for e975 in ... moreRecieved update in india long back..almost 2months earlier

• Alex

Just arrived the update on Optimus G E975 in Romania. Downloading now

• New user

I got the lg g Korean version and signal cuts off and on in players where others have service I got none how do I fix this it just says 2g also not getting any 3g network

hadi-Iran, 16 Jul 2014hi guys, have anyone updated his/her optimus G to kitkat in Iran... morenot yet but still wating ....

• neethu

When will we get the kitkat update in India?