LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

vamsi, 06 Jun 2011i've configures my modem.....and now im trying to connect using ... moreforget your old connection to connect to a new one men!

• Shuvo

@puneet13: hi puneet. What's the price of this phone in kolkata??? I want to know the real price(in gerenal mobile shop). Because there r differences in online market. Please help...
If also anyother person know this please help...

• Nickmez

How long does the battery works until is discharged? I have to recharge at 48 hours. I think is not ok. help me

• Raccoon

Rahul, 06 Jun 2011@ Raccoon When someone tell out of real experience you should ... moreI stay in Poona. The last time I looked, it did not exactly resemble a village.

I stand by what I said. I checked pics of the Amzer silicone skin online. All the areas from where dust is reported to be going in like front buttons and USB port are open. So I don't know how it will help alleviate the dust issue. But in the end, I have not tried it and you say you have, so I won't comment further. Maybe, by some inexplicable reason what you re saying is true, but I don't feel inclined to try as it seems unlikely. I expect a phone to be free of this problem outside the box.... else its not worth buying. But those who already have it may want to try and report their experience.

As far as most other phones also accumulating dust under the screen, it would be a bit of an exaggeration to say that. Seems very few phones have been prone to it, according to reports online. Personally, I am yet to see such a case on any phone I have owned or owned by anybody I know to have this issue. Anyway, whichever phone has it, it speaks of poor designing, as a phone must be reasonably dust resistant, if not dust proof (like the Moto Defy). Else it dusty places like India it is doomed.

U guys r talkin abt rootin....
wat does rooting means??????
Pls some1 tell wat does it means nd wat is the benefit of doing so???????
how can i do it?
Will der b any problem after rootin??

I heard a lot of users complaining about dust under screen problem. What percentage of phones were affected and is this problem still present in the newer phones..What's the solution?? This and the gingerbread upgrade are the only thing things preventing me from buying this phone.

• II

Anyone notice that the clock of the phone would run fast, not accurate enough?

AnonD-10228, 06 Jun 2011i've configured my modem...now im im trying to connect using wif... moreIt may be that wifi u r willing to connect has blocked his IP Add or Connection is poor........

• lakhan

I want to know how can I register divx divice. As detail given in phone it doesn't work...

i've configured my modem...now im im trying to connect using wifi....but it says obtaining ip address nd it never does(connects)...what to do?

• dk

AnonD-8986, 21 May 2011guys from India can you tell what's the latest firmware availabl... moreV10e is tha latest version available in India

• vamsi

i've configures my modem.....and now im trying to connect using wifi....but it says obtaining ip address nd it never connects...what to do?

Still no response from LG regarding gingerbread update. I am loosing patience and regretting the day I bought this outdated phone.

• srikanth

i love this phone !!!!!!!!

Is this phone support flash? Thanks

• Ankur

is battery back up is poor with LG optimus one 500 ??

I am planning to buy this phone, please guide.

• Rahul

AnonD-6346, 05 Jun 2011@raj12 You can flash kernel to remove bugs and increase frequen... more@ Puneet
Hi sir.. i tried to put my 8 GB memory card in this phone. but its showing the message that its not mounted..!!
what cud be the reason for this?? do u knw any fix??
i was using the memory card on my N97 mini before..
reply plz

• Rahul

if you are not able to find the silicone cover,Im afraid to say, you must be living in some rural region. You can find it any Mobile/spice store. Ask for AMZER cover,priced Rs.200. but you will find it really worth the money. It will protect the device from accidental bumps and falls.. Use it first and then reply.

• Rahul

Raccoon, 04 Jun 2011How will silicone case help? According to LG service guys, dust ... more@ Raccoon
When someone tell out of real experience you should believe it. I was really bugged by the dust accumulation problem with O1.On the second day itselfi found a dust spot under the screen, and it drove me crazy. I have gone through many sites seeking help in this issue. Atlast found one guy saying using Silicone cover can prevent the issue.. I bought Amzer silicone cover(a lil expensive but good quality). Believe it or not the problem seem stopped already.Living in delhi means you r dealing with lot of dust .Just use it see the result by your own. I dont want anyone to believe it. I discovered something. So thought to share it with other user. may b they found it useful.
FOR YOUR KIND INFO: I have used almost all high end phones of all brands. NO phones are an exemption on this issue.. it will accumulate dust over the usage n time. Good Luck!!

• oldfriend

it says it have 512mb memory but i can use only 290 mb in which 80mb i cant kill!