LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• k

AnonD-62462, 10 Jul 2012Will the inbuilt phone apps get deleted if I update my phone to ... moreYes,my pc suite went kaput after the upgrading.Otherwise fine.

• k

ravi_pahariya, 10 Jul 2012ok, this is not any feedback or review, but i have a question re... moreGo for the new LG L3.

• me

which is better between the lg optimus p500 and the new lg l3 400?

• er3

ravi_pahariya, 10 Jul 2012ok, this is not any feedback or review, but i have a question re... moreboth same screen size

• ravi_pahariya

ok, this is not any feedback or review, but i have a question regarding this phone. what is the difference between the screen display size of LG optimus One P500 n Lg optimus ME P350. ????
i m conufused between both of them, that which phone should i go for..??
can anyone plz help me??

Will the inbuilt phone apps get deleted if I update my phone to gingerbread ?
Will "use only 2G" be present in gingerbread ?

• usef

sdk, 07 Jul 2012Upgradation to 4.0 From where and How you did it? Will you clarify?update it to 4.0.4: http://forum.xda-developers.com

Dear all, all the optimus one user in fact might have been facing a genuine unattended internal system technical failure of " auto time update".Everytime I switched from "aeroplane mode ON" to OFF, I failed to see the correct clock time and I used to manually set.Dear friends, why this has been frequently happens and Neither the GOOGLE nor the manufacturers and telecom operators are ever noticing the fact.After getting series of Official Update/upgrade,this fundamental failure is not attended.Searched the web and someone advise me to switch on the GPS at that stage and it get auto updated device clock, infact tested and succeded.But My question is "Is it not fault lies with the Android OS ?"
Pl. answer.

• k

sabeda, 05 Jul 2012I cannot find the files I receive, either by blue tooth or any o... moreOpen the think free facility.Its all there.Thinkkfree is in the phone.

dipak, 07 Jul 2012Hey it does supports adobe flash player just root it i had it in... morehey can u say the procedure for rooting up?

• Kig

baby23, 29 Jun 2012"connection problem or invalid MMI code" what does it ... moreChange the settings and it should work fine.....I got mine from one network but switched it to other

• sdk

dipak, 05 Jul 2012Hi guys new 4.0.4 version is now availabile(unofficially) with c... moreUpgradation to 4.0 From where and How you did it? Will you clarify?

Share the Url downloaded the ROM from? And I have previously upgraded to ICS but due to poor performance like tethering camera not working etc I flashed again and came back to stock rom

• dipak

kk, 06 Jul 2012hey i m also usin this phone....i found it vry intrestin....all ... moreHey it does supports adobe flash player just root it i had it in mine and working very good............

• Azam

hey it is good phone with good camera

• aj

Sam, 06 Jul 2012I had one... just broke it two months before..:( It was the best... moreJust the best phone ever had

• Sam

I had one... just broke it two months before..:( It was the best one i had..!! soon i will buy the same..!! I just love my P500..!!:)

• kk

hey i m also usin this phone....i found it vry intrestin....all apps work vry welll...the only issue is it dsnt support adobe player flash ....othrwise its a gud phone of LG...Life's GooD!!!!

• mrp008

Best gadget ever had. Using since a year n more. working as it was on d 1st day. Luv 2 buy 1 more 4 my wife :-P

• sabeda

I cannot find the files I receive, either by blue tooth or any other way. I sent all of my contacts from the old phone by blue tooth and they were received but I cannot find them on the unit. Also cannot find pictures and videos received the same way.How do I find the received files. There is no icon for my files.