LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• dipak

Hi guys new 4.0.4 version is now availabile(unofficially) with camera and gallary working just the issue is can't play HQ videos but other things are working perfectly fine I had it in mine and beleve me 4.0.4 is owsm much better than 2.3 UI is gread everything is working fine.

Anyone wants help post a comment.

• k

Anonymous, 29 May 2012Which phone is better in all aspects, htc explorer or lg optimus... moreOptimus p500 has more internal memory.Compare using GSMarena.

• mike

how can i upgrade my android OS?

Sandy, 02 Jul 2012I m using this mobile since last half year. But now there is pro... moretake it to lg customer care...
u wont be able to do Modding work on ur own

• Sandy

AnonD-3778, 01 Jul 2012m using this phone since 29May 2011.. 1 year n a month.. its bes... moreI m using this mobile since last half year. But now there is problem in mobile, it shows Emegency call service only also it shows no sim card on the display.
I have shown to 2 mechenics but they said there is hardware problem. and suggested me to go to LG service centre. So it seems to be little risky to buy it,,

m using this phone since 29May 2011.. 1 year n a month.. its best phone in price.. n still going strong... all apps work.. games work also although a little lag.. but thats understood since world is using 4 core 1.5 ghz phones... lolz. a very nice phone frm Lg.... any prob. u can ask

• Sid

Guys,please give a review on the new v20d version that is available now.What are the improvements made in this version? Waiting for your reply...

k, 29 Jun 2012It can be connected to the pc without any cd's. Attach your pho... morethank you so much...I'll try that!!!

• kishore

baby23, 29 Jun 2012"connection problem or invalid MMI code" what does it ... moreTry changing the SIM card

• baby23

"connection problem or invalid MMI code" what does it mean? I cant use my sim card cant even receive or send messages.. Please help! thanks.. :)

• sapphire

why i cant send or receive text messages during swapping of sim card. please help!

• k

AnonD-60986, 28 Jun 2012Hi there! I would like to connect my phone to my pc but I don't ... moreIt can be connected to the pc without any cd's.
Attach your phone to the pc a green android turns up then press again it turns to orange then you can easily transfer data to and from the pc/lappy.

• Brijesh Praveen

Saikat, 28 Jun 2012I am using this phone with all the features for 1 years. I have ... moreYes. I too

• mani

rokk3710, 23 Jun 2012how to use my phone as a modem to browse 3g on my pc i am able t... morefirst of all you have to download pdanet3.50 from android market on phone and after opening pdanet it gives the link to download the software according to configuration of your pc. after downloading the software for pc install it on your pc.then follow the steps given on computer screen.one more important thing is that you have to enable usb debugging on your phone after installing software on pc

• arvi

Its a very good phone i recommend it

Hi there! I would like to connect my phone to my pc but I don't have the installation cd anymore(there was one in the box when I bought the telephone). Is there any other way to do that, instead of going to the store again?! thank you!

• k

Jo, 26 Jun 2012What is the new update v20d includes, in comparing with v20cCheck xda developers site.

• Saikat

I am using this phone with all the features for 1 years. I have no complain with this phone. I am fully satisfied.

• Jo

What is the new update v20d includes, in comparing with v20c

• Piyush

rokk3710, 23 Jun 2012how to use my phone as a modem to browse 3g on my pc i am able t... moreMake 3G connection "ON" on your mobile and connect your mobile to PC with USB cable then go to settings-->wireless & Networks --> Tethering & Portable hotspot--> Make on "USB Tethering" Enjoy surfing on PC with your 3G connection.