LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• k

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2012which acct will i used in thinkfree office to download flash pla... morein downloads of thinkfree.

which acct will i used in thinkfree office to download flash player.i love lgp500.thanks

• kishore

kim, 17 Jun 2012wich is better lg optimus one or lg optimus l3?One is older but more robust.

• kishore

yolek, 24 Jun 2012How to send my music to other? I was use bluetooth, but still ca... moreuse thinkfree its in the phone.

• yolek

How to send my music to other? I was use bluetooth, but still can't. but if my friend wanna send her music to me, the music sent to my phone

CoreSplendor, 21 Mar 2012no bluetooth?no bluetooth with skype, bluetooth only in normal voice calls

• rokk3710

how to use my phone as a modem to browse 3g on my pc i am able to browse 3g on my phone but not on my pc.
I am using a idea connection in new delhi.
plz help...

• k

Daryus, 21 Jun 2012yes you may with a custom rom and Darktremor Apps2SD you can exp... moreThe phone must be rooted 4 this to work.

• k

Daryus, 21 Jun 2012yes you may with a custom rom and Darktremor Apps2SD you can exp... moreWhere do I get it? How do u install it?

• HELP.

Please can someone answer me why when usin apps like streamzoo and pokerist and kik messenger, peoples display pictures are all blank? is there a fix? or is this just normal for lg p500 no support this image?

• Daryus

j.f, 21 Jun 2012What it does it does, works as a basic phone but the lack of mem... moreyes you may with a custom rom and Darktremor Apps2SD you can expand the internal memory at 1 gb :D

• j.f

What it does it does, works as a basic phone but the lack of memory meant i can't have all the apps i want at once, even sd installed apps. LG support told me a solution would be to perform a factory reset, which just removed the apps. Installed the apps again. Same problem. Turns out SD installed apps leave a bit on the phone. When memory gets below 10% remaining, you are unable to send texts.

• sri

using since one and half years. no problem is encountered. worth buying, it is having all features and iam happy with it.

• sri

good one...

yesterday i got notification that update is available which is v20d... at present i m on v20c.... has anyone updated to v20d? what r the changes......??????

This is the 3rd replacement phone of the same one under warranty and it doesn't vibrate on texts and the keyboard won't turn sideways and it freezes every day and the key board goes blank with no letters every now and then. Don't buy one unless you plan to replace it every month.

• sapphire

during swapping of sim card, i can't send or even receive txt msgs...

• LOL

the best

• jk

Yes I too encountered the problem of power button and volume rocker... they replaced tht little component of power button free f cost... now its 5 months nd no problems encountered.. but the same problem of my volume rocker ws resolved by cleanin those areas by the serviceman.. This phon collects too much dust..even i need to clean it periodicallly, the inside of the screen.. But these r just small problems... Im happy with its perfomance.. It does vry useful fr the money i paid!

• BP

optimus, 13 Jun 2012yes it does have multi-touch Sorry guys. It does have muti-touch