LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

damn! i didn't got lucky with the promo!!! stupid LG PHILIPPINES! it was just a marketing strategy! but i held the phone.. its very solid... i think its about the size of the wildfire..

• Vikram

Ranger, 13 Nov 2010Im very happy to say that I'm the first person in chennai to own... moreHey did you import it ? Or is it now available in India ???

• Ranger

Im very happy to say that I'm the first person in chennai to own this phone!!And guess what?? Its awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

• Fakuryu

I just bought the phone today and just been messing around with it for a couple of hours and my first impressions are:

1. Touch interface is very responsive (compared to my other capacitative touch phone Samsung Preston)
2. Solid feeling build quality
3. The camera is very decent
4. The screen is excellent even at 262k colors compared to my Samsung's 16m

Going to post more once I fully explored it, contrary to the reviews, it is quite fast even at just 600mhz

• KissMyAxe

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2010Is anyone having trouble with the Wifi on this phone? I've had t... moreMy LP Optimus One's Wifi is working great. No problems at all It scans and lists all the available networks. Surf the internet with no problem at all

• GuRu

@any optimus 1 owner.cud somebody please post pi benchmark scores of optimus 1.Help appreciated.Thanks in advance.

• GuRu

@any optimus 1 owner.could somebody please post pi benchmark scores of optimus 1.Help appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Is anyone having trouble with the Wifi on this phone? I've had this Optimus phone for 2 days and I can't get wifi working.

The phone has picked up my wireless PC, but when I put my password on the phone to connect to the wifi, it scans, connects and disconnects in seconds. I even typed in the the IP address and still it does not connect. Any ideas why wifi does not work? I have task killer and lookout security running in the background, could these programmes block wifi connection?

Please let me know how to set up wifi! Thanks in advance!

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2010can this phone support yahoo! messenger?yup it supports yahoo messenger. it also supports ym video chat. aint that cool!

can this phone support yahoo! messenger?

• anonymous.

[deleted post]bobo wala ka lang pang bili

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2010the units for the philippines sale are probably defective - thes... moreare u stupid??? where is your common sense??? Let say these are test units. Do u think they will sell defective units for test??? Therefore I believe that common sense is not common nowadays. MORON

lg quality not good. that's why they are losing to samsung. their mobile unit is loosing a lot of money.

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2010its available in the PHILIPPINES!! and it costs 12500 PHP.. i... moremy c7 aku dito pre, hangang ngayun sa drawer hindi gumagana.. this is from my friend from singapor.. nag hang and dead.. weeee dont buy c7...

[deleted post]panu nga nmn bibili kung alang pera...sentidokumon

Bad comments about this phone comes from competitors...tsk tsk

For anyone who has this phone, is there anyway fo view flash content? Skifire works a bit, but it does not stream audio from flash sites for example music store We7. Can anyone suggest a program to view flash sites? Cheers!

• mohit

hithen, 11 Nov 2010What about RAM?????512

• majid

To gsmarena:
why dont you mention lg phones in the ranking?This phone has a high rate according to users votes.