LG Optimus Vu II F200

LG Optimus Vu II F200

• myvu2

AnonD-284999, 19 Jul 2014For those who have updated your F200K, how was your experience u... moreI did upgrade my device to kitkat 4.4.2. There's a little lag when swiping the menu after you exited a program and back to the main desktop again only for a few seconds. Somehow i do get a better wifi connection compared to 4.1.2. Qslide features is one of the added bonus and an updated keyboard. Overall it is a major improvement from jellybean. All i needed now is how to root my phone.

For those who have updated your F200K, how was your experience using Kitkat 4.4.2? Is it really advisable to upgrade OS? Kindly share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

• myvu2

Updated my vu2 to kitkat 4.4.2 a few days ago. Any link on how to root our updated device? Thanks.

• spooky kid

I upgraded to KitKat successfully. Updating Over The Air came up with a "phone was previously rooted; update failed" error. I then tried using the lg software suite to update it and it worked fine. I'm running a Korean KitKat Rom which is a tad annoying, but it works either way.

• aaron

Urooj, 10 Jul 2014Now my phone is updated to 4.4.2 :psend me ur number so we can chat bro

• THird

I can only text about 140 characters.. How can I make it longer than 140 ?

• AB

Urooj, 10 Jul 2014Now my phone is updated to 4.4.2 :pcan u kindly tell me how u upgraded to 4.2.2

• Urooj

Urooj, 07 Jul 2014Done but now my phone is hanged after upgrading and now not work... moreNow my phone is updated to 4.4.2 :p

• srinivasan.c

sham, 05 Jul 2014I am from Sri Lanka and I am using the f200l. I was able to rece... moreInsert original micro sim from the outlet shop dont use manually cut sim

• Urooj

Aaron , 28 Jun 2014have u finish downloading Done but now my phone is hanged after upgrading and now not working at all :(...

• sham

I am from Sri Lanka and I am using the f200l. I was able to recently upgrade to kit kat as well. But my problem is the phone is on 2g always I do not get 3g.if I manually change setting to wcdma, I do not get coverage and no signal.

Only when I select 2g I get coverage and signal.

Is there anyway I can tweet the device to receive 3g anyone please help?

Can we call from this

I need help cuz my f200 drank a few sips of sprite in home buttonn then the button got mad and everytime it kept on pressing itself then i canged its ic of home button and it got all right but now the button sometimes dont work especially while charging plz help

Anyone knows where can I find a user guide for the phone?

I have not been able to download the update because the update progress keeps going backward to 0% after it has moved up a bit

Call drop.is this hardware problme or software?

• Bilal Sheikh

To take screenshot press Lock button+Volume down button. Its done.

• Bilal Sheikh

Is it getting any 4.4.2 Kitkat update or not?

• Aaron

Urooj, 27 Jun 2014@Ajewole keep trying. I had the same issue for a week but now d... morehave u finish downloading

@Ajewole keep trying.
I had the same issue for a week but now downloading and almost 70% downloading done.