LG Optimus Vu II F200

LG Optimus Vu II F200

• myvu2

anyone have a link for towelroot version 2?

• Ketan

This does not have FM inbuilt, but it has a TV antenna.
Any work around to get FM functional for India using the TV receiver?

• myvu2

AnonD-284999, 30 Jul 2014Wohoooo!!! Thank you TowelRoot! It really WORKED rooting my ... moreHi, which towelroot version did you use?

Wohoooo!!!

Thank you TowelRoot!
It really WORKED rooting my LG VU 2 4.4.2 Kitkat.

saima, 21 Jul 2014My lg set is not registraing its google account for play store i... morehi. try logout your google account then clear the data of your google play or google services. (it is found on app manager) then try to login your account. then download or update your apps. im not sure at this but ive done this before.

• shami

pleas help my kitkat not support as usb when i attach on laptop via cable the can't connect show some error

• myvu2

@fiifi do have a link for towelroot v2?

FIIFI, 24 Jul 2014Its sooo coll...only problem is how to root it after upgradingguys!!! you can use towelroot version 2 to root it after every reboot. version 1 and version 3 does not work.

• FIIFI

AnonD-287661, 26 Jul 2014according to the specs i am very keen on this device but can any... moreTo root the LG OPTIMUS VU2 running 4.4.2..Use towelroot version 2. U have to re-root after every reboot you do.

according to the specs i am very keen on this device but can anyone tell me how high end ganes like asphalt 8 and nova perform on this device????

• white

very exceptional all around phone, even auto-updated to 4.4.2 by LG. What a bargain high end phone for those appreciate good phone, but no need to be seen with the latest gadget loaded smartphone.highly recommended!!!!

THird, 12 Jul 2014I can only text about 140 characters.. How can I make it longer ... moreUse another messaging app. Hangouts works fine for me

• FIIFI

AnonD-284999, 19 Jul 2014For those who have updated your F200K, how was your experience u... moreIts sooo coll...only problem is how to root it after upgrading

• FIIFI

How do I root my LG VU 2 after upgrading it to kitkat?

janella, 22 Jul 2014Opps sorry, i mean kitkat 4.4.2 Please help..same here

• janella

janella, 22 Jul 2014I updated my lg vu2 to kitkat 4.2.2 last night.. Now im experie... moreOpps sorry, i mean kitkat 4.4.2
Please help..

• janella

janella, 22 Jul 2014I updated my lg vu 2 I updated my lg vu2 to kitkat 4.2.2 last night..
Now im experiencing ghost touch on my phone.. Anyone experience it? Any fix? Please help.. Thank you..

I updated my lg vu 2

• saima

My lg set is not registraing its google account for play store it give an error all the time that "we are unable to connect to the server and bla.bla.....plz plz tell what should i do to get access to the google market .....i had also try it with different gmail accounts plz help me out plz waiting for your reply and thanks in advance

• myvu2

AnonD-284999, 19 Jul 2014For those who have updated your F200K, how was your experience u... moreI did upgrade my device to kitkat 4.4.2. There's a little lag when swiping the menu after you exited a program and back to the main desktop again only for a few seconds. Somehow i do get a better wifi connection compared to 4.1.2. Qslide features is one of the added bonus and an updated keyboard. Overall it is a major improvement from jellybean. All i needed now is how to root my phone.