LG Optimus Vu II F200

LG Optimus Vu II F200

• vivek

my back key doesn't work any solution for this problem, my phone running android 4.1.2

hey dude do u know the solution, even my back key isn't working , plz help me out!

• Fiifi

aaaaa, 29 Aug 2014Please help me how can I screaanshot on F200 Press the volume down key and power button at the same time to screenshot

• mak

aaaaa, 29 Aug 2014Please help me how can I screaanshot on F200 hold lock key and than press lower volume key simple

• aaaaa

Please help me how can I screaanshot on F200

janella, 22 Jul 2014I updated my lg vu2 to kitkat 4.2.2 last night.. Now im experie... moreyeah i was experience this problem which is too annoying my phone is running on 4.1.2 jelly bean
Is this a software issue or hardware??

• basoo

janella, 22 Jul 2014I updated my lg vu2 to kitkat 4.2.2 last night.. Now im experie... moreHi i have same ghost touch problem in my f200 from bottom and sometimes my back key is not working is this a software issue??? my phone running 4.1.2 jellybean

• basoo

I am experience ghost touch problem in my f200 or sometimes my back key doesnt work any solution for this problem this problem is very annoying😭😭

Lg vu II is better or samsung galaxy sII I9100 ?
For which one should i go for ?

• zarrar

Can any one tell me how to connect it with near by wi fi router it does not search I have tried alot but failed to connect it with internet

• zarrar

Vakharia, 12 May 2014We picked up an LG Optimus Vu II for my wife. That was the only ... moreI'm planning to buy an LG vu2 lte LG-F200L. Do you know if it works on Airtel GSM sim card in India?

• faheem

bijoy, 07 Aug 2014Hi frnds i have a problem with my f200k battery stop charging in... morehi.first you need to change the cable
if you find same problem then you have to change your battery
try another charger too

• bijoy

Hi frnds i have a problem with my f200k battery stop charging in 97percent any solution pls help.

• myvu2

AnonD-287069, 04 Aug 2014I was the same person who attached it on xda developershahaha. nice to see u here. :)

myvu2, 04 Aug 2014got a copy already. thanks for sharing the information.I was the same person who attached it on xda developers

• myvu2

K2, 04 Aug 2014Hey, plz mail me the link to towelroot v2 at k2mahajan@gmail.com.http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?a­ttachmentid=2883134&d=1407131014

• K2

AnonD-287069, 03 Aug 2014I tried sending the link but gsmarena did not allow me. Whats yo... moreHey, plz mail me the link to towelroot v2 at k2mahajan@gmail.com.

• myvu2

AnonD-287069, 03 Aug 2014I tried sending the link but gsmarena did not allow me. Whats yo... moregot a copy already. thanks for sharing the information.