LG V10

LG V10

Lal, 13 Feb 2017I dont know what is it .can you tell me how it is doneDownload it from LG mobile official website ... and install it then connect the via USB cable and you will found software update tab use it .

I am using lg v10 year ago . it is awesome smartphone

had my v10 h960 space black for over a year now was a g3 user this is a good upgrade has a very good display, superb camera , very durable & heavy (man's phone), battery is meh but the quick charge 2.0 does come in handy & stand by time is excellent 1 or 2% drain overnight aside from the UI which I quickly fixed with nova launcher I have no other complaints can't wait to get the nougat update if you can get this phone on a good deal go for it.

• Lal

AnonD-644330, 13 Feb 2017Use LG Bridge to update your phone .I dont know what is it .can you tell me how it is done

• Kipsee

Chean, 08 Feb 2017You will encounter this bootloop problem only when you root the ... moreCould you please tell me your MPN model?

Lal, 13 Feb 2017My v10 is not showing any updates still in lolipop only...can an... moreUse LG Bridge to update your phone .

Nick, 05 Feb 2017v10 is a beast on steroids! Have it since December 2015, still k... moreSame experience! It is like Intel I7 of laptops but low frequency response is not good. Also you need to keep atleast 800MB or more free internal memory space for some streaming apps. Otherwise, you might experienced some software lagging problem.

This smartphone is really amazing for the value of money. I bought this about four months ago and used this very heavily. The only downside I can say so far is its audio frequency range during playback and recording. The low frequency response is not good. There are many good sides and one of them is it reads the uSD memory so quickly and even if you connect 32 GB flash memory on its USB port. File transfer is also another plus, from internal to computer and to uSD. The heating happens only when this device is not exposed or you put it in your bag without ventilation.

• Lal

My v10 is not showing any updates still in lolipop only...can any one help

• Nick

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2017nick not true , i have at&t version on 6.0 marsh ect.and so ... moreI didn't say it doesn't run great. I just said that you can't root AT&T variant if you are on Marshmallow. And also can't use wifi hotspot tethering if you are using a network other othan AT&T.

AnonD-446869, 11 Feb 2017i bought new v10 sn609 means its made in 2016 but i afraid of bo... moreI bought mine from 8 months SN602 and didnt have bootloop ,but backup your data always!!

i bought new v10 sn609 means its made in 2016 but i afraid of bootloop occurs.anyone with sn609?? no bootloop??

• Khalidict

Having problum in signals of phone of LG V10 also data signal 3G not available only E apears only. Some time ” Unfortunately telephone stopped" APPEARS my set is TT&T brand.Please Adviced.
ISLAMABAD.

Wroth-est device ever I have. After 1 month phone goes to boot loop. not recommended.

• BieGeek9

NfsLegend, 08 Feb 2017I face heating issue when i am connected to internet and it free... moreYes This Smartphone Have Heating Issues.
Use Cpu-Z App To Make Sure Temperature Doesnt Go High.
Dont Use Unnecessesary Apps,Clear Them Time To Time.
Make Sure Phone Go To Deep Sleep When You Lock It.
Othewise Phone Will Start Bootloop Issue Which Is Terrible Issue Of This Amazing Phone.

• NfsLegend

I face heating issue when i am connected to internet and it freez & restarts after some minutes, anyone had such problem?

Nick, 05 Feb 2017v10 is a beast on steroids! Have it since December 2015, still k... morenick not true , i have at&t version on 6.0 marsh ect.and so far runs great for me.

• NEMESIS8676

Krugger, 06 Feb 2017Buy my v10 on ebay only has 15 days warranty, my old phone was a... moreso far so good,if you listen to what people say all the time then you will never have a good device, most of 2015 lg v10 were defective,try a 2016 or 2017 cause they are still making them and they are working great.

• Chean

AnonD-635834, 07 Feb 2017i am really confused. i loved my g3 but had to sold it and bough... moreYou will encounter this bootloop problem only when you root the phone and tried to install unusual apps. I decide not to root my phone. It has been more than a year now. I have never had any problems with it.

• NfsLegend