LG V10

LG V10

Anyone having bootloop issue?

• emperor80

Can anyone help me how to add Hotmail account to v10 device I cannot add it since there is no Hotmail or yahoo settings? any idea

• Emperor80

Dear all
I get v10 from 2 days ago and is mybfirst lg phone i have one question how i can add hotmail or yahoo email to the phone because the email setting does not containing this feature as the other devices plz can you help me

• Lik

People help! Should I buy LG V10 or Meizu Pro 5? I would like a phone with good battery life, good camera, multirasking without lag.

AnonD-165862, 24 Jun 2016Whats ur serial number? Mine is 510. mine is also 510

AnonD-552396, 24 Jun 2016I just had the bootloop yesterday.. It just happened randomly. U... moreWhats ur serial number? Mine is 510.

AnonD-552396, 24 Jun 2016Actually i have another battery with the date 10/3/2015 the o... moreMy V10 S/N: 602 - Date 2016
used it 4 monthes , no bootloop issue so far....

AnonD-552396, 24 Jun 2016S/N: 510KPDT064994 Date: 11/13/2015Actually i have another battery with the date 10/3/2015

the other one i posted is the battery i got with the promotion

AnonD-540746, 24 Jun 2016What is your mobile S/N and the date under battery??S/N: 510KPDT064994
Date: 11/13/2015

AnonD-552396, 24 Jun 2016I just had the bootloop yesterday.. It just happened randomly. U... moreWhat is your mobile S/N and the date under battery??

I just had the bootloop yesterday.. It just happened randomly. Unfortunately I didn't backup any of my pictures :(

I've had my v10 since March 2016 and it started out great but the past week or so it's been overheating. I downloaded a cool down app and my internal temp was 125 degrees and rising! Every time I get a call I have to place phone on loud speaker because it gets so hot. I've called the manufacturer they say something went wrong internally so they're replacing my phone for free in getting the same phone because I really do love it if just has a minor malfunction so maybe the new one won't have that problem.

AnonD-165862, 21 Jun 2016Anyone with lg v10 faced bootloop problem like lg g4?No body Knows....
And as i told you before i emailed LG and they said they havent heard about V10 Bootloop

Some people faced bootloop in their V10 not only in xda forums also there was a video on youtube

But it could be V10 manufactured in october had bootloop issue
And maybe they fix it in V10 manufactured in 2016

Here is the solution:
backup your data do weekly backups, use gmail too
If your phone had bootloop...your infos will be save and send it back to LG under warranty wait these 10 days and thats it.

AnonD-551725, 22 Jun 2016I just got the V10, been using it for the last couple weeks. I'... moreYes i love my v10 alot but i m realy afraid of bootloop issue as i faced this bootloop issue with my lg g4.Are we really safe from bootloop with our v10?

I just got the V10, been using it for the last couple weeks. I'm liking it a lot. The basic specs that attracted me were the swappable battery, SD card support, good camera with OIS, and solid fingerprint scanner. I've really gotten to like the second screen too, not a requirement for me but definitely appreciate that it's there. The 16 MP camera hits a nice sweetspot to me, I'm not chasing megapixels and this is the max size I can freely store in Google Photos. The 4 GB RAM is nice and roomy, the Snapdragon 808 is fine, not super speedy and there are occasional hiccups in the UI but nothing I would explicitly point out as an issue. Definitely would prefer a "V11" with the 820 but there's honestly nothing out there right now with the same specs that I require (see above).

The QuickCharge 2.0 is a godsend, I advise everybody to avoid any charger slower than that. I also added the wireless charging back for easy top ups since I already have wireless chargers lying around, much slower but so convenient. Battery power is average to good on Marshmallow, standby seems to last forever (maybe due to the new Doze feature in MM) but screen on time seems just average to good. This phone is BIG. It's slightly larger than my Galaxy Note 3 with a slightly smaller screen due to the system buttons being placed at the bottom of the screen. The thing is also built like a tank and thus much heavier than other phones, a reasonable trade off but it is noticeable.

I have yet to have any bootloop or other software issues. I do wish there was more third party ROM support as the hardware is very nice, I'd like to keep it around for a good while.

AnonD-280781, 21 Jun 2016no , v10 has beter and optimized software than g4But i saw in xda forum that people are having bootloop problem like lg g4.

AnonD-165862, 21 Jun 2016Anyone with lg v10 faced bootloop problem like lg g4?no , v10 has beter and optimized software than g4

Anyone with lg v10 faced bootloop problem like lg g4?

AnonD-540746, 18 Jun 2016No, i emailed LG and asked them if V10 has a bootloop and they s... moreBut I saw in xda forum some people having bootloop problem like lg g4.

• Mr Grey

AnonD-165862, 21 Jun 2016So u r having bootloop problem like lg g4?Think mine had a software problem but I have sent it back so my next phone might be the htc 10