LG V10

LG V10

I want to buy LG V10, but I'm afraid from boot loop issue that found at LG G3 & G4.
is any LG V10 faced boot loop issue ?

Thanks

I want to buy LG V10, but I'm afraid from boot loop issue.
is any LG V10 faced boot loop issue ?

Thanks

AnonD-165862, 18 Jun 2016Does lg v10 have boot loop problem like lg g4? Seem that lg haters are troling here....whatever dude!! !!!!!!!

• Ross

AnonD-165862, 18 Jun 2016Anyone having bootloop problem with lg v10? No bootloop problem, only with G4.

AnonD-165862, 18 Jun 2016Anyone having bootloop problem with lg v10? No, i emailed LG and asked them if V10 has a bootloop and they said:
“we havent heard any issues of V10 experiencing boot loop”

I think they fixed in V10 cuz it was solved in G4 after october, V10 released in october
And it should be fixed in V10 manufactured in 2016 like mine
Anyway I garanti nothing....

Anyone having bootloop problem with lg v10?

Does lg v10 have boot loop problem like lg g4?

I've been using the LG v10 for a week or so now and today I got the official LG v10 wireless charging back cover and it works great with my wireless charging pad.

Anyways I have got the G4 also but the V10 has the following advantages over it.

Better build,like a tank
Bigger screen
Second screen which comes in real handy
Excellent battery life
Finger print scanner
Just as good camera
For me wireless charging now
It's far faster than the G4
It feels premium quality,more than the G4

Mines the European 32gb version and 4g works perfectly on my network.

If I had the money, I would've bought this phone without any hesitation. The last Lg phone I had was the Lg Optimus e615, a little impressive performer I bought while avoiding the higher priced Samsung phone I initially wanted. And no regrets cos Lg is sooo on point.

• orbman

eric, 15 Jun 2016G4 n V10 which one better... pls help me to choose v10

AnonD-549798, 17 Jun 2016I've had my G4 for a year and also considered upgrading to V10. ... moreV10 is an improved version of G4:

Larger Screen and not curved
Secondery Screen , Its useful sometimes
64gb storage & 4gb better in multitasking
Fingerprint & Premium feel in hand

Manual Video mode (but there is app can bring V10 manual Video to G4 Camera)

V10 has less Selfie Quality Compared to G4 but it has Dual 5mp, Its Useful For Group Selfies

If you are happy with G4 Dont Upgrade.

I've had my G4 for a year and also considered upgrading to V10. I think you should consider what you'll be doing most with your phone: I use my phone as a camera and my G4 takes great pics. the G4 has a 8mp front camera while the V10 has a 5mp one. so if selfies are important, that's something to consider. I play games on my phone A LOT and the 808 processor gets really hot. so hot that it actually fried my processor - 3 times. V10 seems to be rugged and the camera seems great - as good if not better than my G4. but since it uses the same processor, i might stick with my G4

• Roberto Dandalero

AnonD-540746, 15 Jun 2016It depends on what you want For me no way go back to 5.2 inch... moreWell true, i have to put all what you've said in consedration, thanks !

• tmobile rep

the v10 is wayyyyyyy better

• saaon

eric, 15 Jun 2016G4 n V10 which one better... pls help me to choose Do you need the extra durability of the V10? If you don't like using a protective case on your phone, V10 is the way to go. If that is not important and you would like to have something that fits into your pockets a little better, then go for the G4.

• Mr Grey

eric, 15 Jun 2016G4 n V10 which one better... pls help me to choose I have both and also the G3 and the V10 is the best but I have my V10 on lollipop whereas my G4 is on marshmallow.

I'd say go for the V10

eric, 15 Jun 2016G4 n V10 which one better... pls help me to choose V10

Roberto Dandalero, 15 Jun 2016Hi everyone! What do you think guys? This device or shall i go ... moreIt depends on what you want

For me no way go back to 5.2 inch its too small
5.7 QHD screen larger , sharper (i care about that)
V10 has amazing camera day\low and supports manual video mode and able capture 4K Videos (i care about that too)
Dual selfie useful for group selfies

V10 perfomance is good but it has 4 hours battery life.

• eric

G4 n V10 which one better... pls help me to choose

• Roberto Dandalero

Hi everyone!
What do you think guys? This device or shall i go to Huawei P9?
In P9 we have (hardly by bits) faster processor and faster Mali t880 GPU, Leica dual cam and type c plug
With V10 it's larger screen with more pix-destiny and more rams of 4 gb whereas it's 3 in Huawei p9
What should i go for 😭