LG V30

LG V30

Waiting ...✌

• nyanspider

Chats, 31 May 2017It looks a lot like Samsung s8 on the front screen, plus no... morelgs have always had no homebutton

• Chats

It looks a lot like Samsung s8 on the front screen, plus no home button all of them a copying each other lol....

• Randi

No removable battery, no,buy. I switched to LG for that reason. I left Samsung and will,go back.

AnonD-602249, 31 May 201790% phones are now has nob-removable battery. What is your ... moreThat means 90% of phones are garbage shits

• Stan

Noooooo, not a 1/3" sensor again!
Guess its down to Z2 and Pixel2 now

• LG fan #1

I think it will come with android 8 though, like the v20 came with android 7

Why is the top screen edges not curved. The top screen below the secondary ticker is square ir flat or whatever u wanna call it. It looks asymentrical and ugly. God I love LG for what they pack in a phone but my goodness why do they seem to struggle with design and aesthetics. I still havent seem a aorrhy upgrade for my G3.

AnonD-377723, 31 May 2017Not LG g6.. . This is the competetor for top one Samsung s8 And note 8 coming with snapdragon 835 and 4 gb ram

AnonD-146660, 31 May 2017No removable battery no buy. 😔90% phones are now has nob-removable battery. What is your point ?

I see common design in LG flagship series, thn it lacks new designs, but we need large amold display, dual sim, glossy black color, dedicated micro sd slot, good battry, better rear n frint cams urgently needed.....but dont make it as dual screen, flip type phone,,, it sucks :(

• Shalak

The main reason I'm trying to buy V20 is removable battery. If V30 follows the stupid way and make it non-removable, I won't even think of buying it.

Anonymous, 31 May 2017If battery is Non-removable that means it is the garbage sh... moreMaybe there's a reason behind that, don't judge it just only because of that. It packs a Powerful Snapdragon 835, hope I don't see you jaw drop when see it for the first time

No removable battery no buy.
😔

Zemaxe, 31 May 2017You won't get removable battery, especially if it is waterp... moreIf battery is Non-removable that means it is the garbage shit only like all phones with non removable batteries.

• jonas17

this look promising i hope the battery is in par with the best phone out there...

Not LG g6.. . This is the competetor for top one Samsung s8

Lack of a pair of stereo speakers,what a waste!

Awesome Lg