LG V30

LG V30

• Balochsaab

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020I updated my V30+ from Oreo to Pie via LG Bridge not so long ago... moreJust Add the APN setting of your Sim Carrier. That's all. Go to setting - Network - APN

alphaomegainfinity, 25 Jan 2020Try for a factory reset of the phone.Thanks for that suggestion. Unfortunately, it did not fix my problem

• alphaomegainfinity

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020I updated my V30+ from Oreo to Pie via LG Bridge not so long ago... moreTry for a factory reset of the phone.

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2020I updated my V30+ from Oreo to Pie via LG Bridge not so long ago... moreFactory reset your phone and try again.

I updated my V30+ from Oreo to Pie via LG Bridge not so long ago, since OTA update was a hopeless case. My only concern now is that whenever I use my mobile data, I'm only limited to using Messenger and unable to use some of the apps which needs data to work (Facebook, Google Chrome, etc.). In short, I have a problem with my mobile data ever since I updated my V30+ to Pie. Any effective remedy/ies on how to fix this?

Noncy, 18 Jan 2020I have been using this phone for the past few months and It's a... moreBuy it online from AliExpress or Amazon

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2019Does the phone have a wireless display option so that it may be ... moreYes

I have been using this phone for the past few months and
It's a very good phone, but i can't find the screen protector here in Nigeria.
Please anybody know where i can buy the screen protector here in Lagos Nigeria?

• Awais

Khan, 11 Jan 2020I have lg v30 h933 128Gb version.still ihave not received update... moreI was facing the same problem, i resolved it by update manually.Try to update manually via kdz file.

• BILLS

LG V30 to me i think it's best of the bests.......

• User

LG should update android OS 10 in v30+ thinq (h930ds). thankyou.

• Khan

I have lg v30 h933 128Gb version.still ihave not received update.it run Android 7.1.when i manually check update it will show this message "your phone not registered yet".what is happened about this.

I have LG G5 and LG V30. Ghosting/image retention is there in G5 but is not present in V30. I guess due to P-OLED whereas G5/G4 has IPS-LCD and I've experienced image retention in all these models.

Is there a common problem that people are facing? Like ghost screen at lg g5?

Esso, 07 Jan 2020does the front camera have a flash?screen flash

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2020Just check in software updates, I hope you will have a update pe... moreWhich UX version is currently being used in LG V30?

• Wincon

• Esso

does the front camera have a flash?

buldog2u, 05 Jan 2020How do I upgrade a V30+ US998 to pie?Just check in software updates, I hope you will have a update pending for pie, if not don't worry it will come within few days as I have already received it last month.

How do I upgrade a V30+ US998 to pie?