LG V60 ThinQ 5G

LG V60 ThinQ 5G

sohail shafayat, 12 Mar 2020Both iPhone & Pixel phones have telephoto camera and larger ... moreThan you saying lg v60 has small camera sensor than iPhone 11 and pixel 4

• Sammy

Good jo LG
This is called a complete phone
Lg please launch it as soon as possible

• New guest

arashk, 18 Mar 2020so big size and fastYes very big muscular,good specs,a pocket phone? New phones like this i call bag phone my old samsung a8±,191 gr even that uncarryable.

The screen size is perfect & I don't mind if it a little bigger lol
😝

every thing is great about this phone, wish the screen is a 6.4 or 6.2, 6.8 is way too big for me

MiFan97, 18 Mar 2020MKBHD brainwashed so many people... You know, LG is not for c... moreNobody ever mentioned MKBHD so why are you mentioning him. What has he ever said that was incorrect about the V60.

Tom, 19 Mar 2020My only concern is the size of this phone, it's way too big and ... moreUgh just give it up already. You're no different from the thousands of other people whining about the display size that have caused literally no change.

• Tom

My only concern is the size of this phone, it's way too big and gonna have some difficulties using one hand. I hope LG will release a lite version or something, 6" should do the job, anything bigger than that is like a phablet.

Reagan, 14 Mar 2020You said Mid range 64MP len even Pixel just got tele this year.I'm talking about 2019/20 devices, LG V60 is also this year's phone

so big size and fast

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2020lg you have been dead since many years ago! and looks like 2020 ... moreMKBHD brainwashed so many people...

You know, LG is not for casual users. If you're a casual-style person, if you're just going to open the camera app and shoot immediately, if you don't need audiophile-grade audio and headphone jack, if you're OK with wireless headphones, if you want a super compact phone that lacks so many pro-grade hardware like Hi-Fi DAC or 4-channel microphones and stuff like these, if you want a phone with a candy-fancy look, if you want to be fooled by the hype... then iPhones and Pixels are the best for you.

• Sam

So we can only buy it from T Mobile? No international variant?

• Gabki

I love the size!!!!

Whsh, 17 Mar 2020Really lg? Can u make the phone any bigger? The hell were u thinking. yeah way too big. LG V30 had the perfect size.

lg you have been dead since many years ago! and looks like 2020 will be the same, this phone looks like an overpriced mid range

• Whsh

Really lg? Can u make the phone any bigger? The hell were u thinking.

• a

Reagan, 14 Mar 2020You said Mid range 64MP len even Pixel just got tele this year.And the Pixel doesnt have Ultra Wide Camera. Why are you comparing it

sohail shafayat, 12 Mar 2020Both iPhone & Pixel phones have telephoto camera and larger ... moreYou said Mid range 64MP len even Pixel just got tele this year.

• Kiza

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2020Sorry. It has a chip but I meant it was closed with software.We don't know for sure, even gsm didn't test this phone, but they still saying in specs that's US only(which isn't cool from gsm), but if we watch all earlier lg phones from G2 to V50 or G8X, they actually never changed fm radio to be software disabled, they only disabled in some carriers in US, and that's all from all over the world(and they're telling me that's only US, when it's only in US some not lol). While all other phone brands disabled long time ago, lg continued to give us fm, which is why're some people with lg, giving us little things that are really useful

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2020All phones have FM radio chip. But operators and podcast compani... moreSorry. It has a chip but I meant it was closed with software.