LG V60 ThinQ 5G

LG V60 ThinQ 5G

• money

Sami, 28 Feb 2021Dear LG make 2 lg v70. One, v70+ with all the bells &... morelol the second option lg v70 would be 900 dollars and the first option way above that

DAMX, 25 Feb 2021Anybody knows where I could buy this in the EU? Dual scre... moreTry Poland (www.allegro.pl) or Italy.

beep bop boop, 16 Mar 2021so what is so good about its Quad DAC system in the headpho... moreYou have to hear it to belevie it!
My wife owns Xioami mi 10.. the same headphones... but hudge difference in sound.

Great!
Today i received my Android 11 update on my LG v60 (LG-V600EA) with security patch of 1st february 2021

Fingerprint... "feels" faster :)
somehow "feels" smoother...
That is for now!

• Lord Gaia

Kudos to the last LG flagship. I wanted to switch my V40 to this one but now I'm afraid with their mobile division shutting down the phone will stop getting updates and won't get future Android 12 (I know, they're slow at doing it, but at least they do it)

• Iphone 69 Pro max

beep bop boop, 18 Mar 2021V70 mini looks very interestingIt's just going to drop off by half in months 💀

• CMAC234

I have cup thinq5g it keeps powering off in jave had problems with multiple LG phones. Won't own another

Dometalican, 10 Feb 2021Don't know why my post got removed but if the rumors a... moreV70 mini looks very interesting

so what is so good about its Quad DAC system in the headphone jack?

• Janika

This phone is not avail in NA, factory unlocked, only carrier bound, I would bought one already for the price.

• azy

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2021Will this phone ever come to Australia?Not very likely, but recently a korean version got into market and that one is unlocked, it has the usual korean bloatware but at least is open to carriers worldwide.

Will this phone ever come to Australia?

Dirtyd, 07 Mar 2021I've owned this phone for 4 months.. which is a long t... more"you dont really get how good it is til you try it."

That applies to almost every area in better phones. Performance, display, build quality, camera quality, software optimization, everything. You got a lowly V60 so you wouldn't know.

Welp to be fair the market is a dumpster overflowing with garbage right now anyways.

I've owned this phone for 4 months.. which is a long time for me. I bought it on ebay new for 450 bucks unlocked. This phone is one of the best phones I've ever used. I got the dual screen case on ebay new for 125.. so for 575 I got a folding flagship 5g phone with a battery that gets me 8 hours or more of screen on time everyday (no dual screen). The display is beautiful even with 60hz. The camera is incredible, especially with video. This phone is a content creators wet dream. Headphone audio is unbeatable and you dont really get how good it is til you try it. Wanna take a 3d photo? You can. Voice bokeh in video? Got it. It's almost criminal how underated this phone is. Lg's ui ain't bad like it used to be and I got android 11. No bootloop, that's old news. There will always be that one guy who had an issue but I've never had a bootloop issue on any lg phone. This one is no different. If you're on the fence about this phone... Get it. This thing will hold it's own for the next couple years.

• V60 5G

MineTheDays, 03 Mar 2021Hey Guys Does The Lg V60 thinq has a bootloop problem Like ... moreNo man G4 is 6 years old they have fixed the issue already by a long time this phone is great and with stylus support!

• Morielle

MineTheDays, 03 Mar 2021Hey Guys Does The Lg V60 thinq has a bootloop problem Like ... moreI have been using this phone since November 2020. Never have had an issue with startup. This includes using the device with android 11. No issues with startup.

Hey Guys Does The Lg V60 thinq has a bootloop problem Like the lg g4? I want to know bcs i want to buy it for my mom

• Lg dreamers

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2021Yea man I work for LG so don’t worry will get right on it w... moreI think it is a splendid phone

• Darknoor

Sami, 28 Feb 2021Dear LG make 2 lg v70. One, v70+ with all the bells &... morePlease tell me you are being rhetorical...

I expect my dream phone from LG with the following specifications

IP68 Water & Dust Resistant
MIL-STD-810G Drop test Certified
Back Camera :
Protected with Saphire
4K 60 fps with OIS and Dolby Vision Video Recording
4K 240 fps Slow motion video Recording
(Should have No 1080p/720p Video Recording)
Front Camera : f1.5 Aperture and best autofocus mechanism ,protected with Saphire

Automatic max battery power saver mode While sleeping @ night.

Nvme Storage

Display : Dolby Vision Display with 1200+ nits peak brightness and 4K 90 Hz Display