LG V60 ThinQ 5G

LG V60 ThinQ 5G

WilfredTP, 31 Dec 2020Thanks for replying... I will try to find this unit in Alie... more2 sellers now have the V60 listed on Aliexpress... CINGO and REFLY and they ship worldwide

azy, 30 Dec 2020You can always order from alixpress. Only one seller in ali... moreThanks for replying... I will try to find this unit in Aliexpress. Have a nice day!

• azy

Mark G., 16 Dec 2020How about LG V50? What can you say about the Meridian tun... more I own a V50 that i use with headphones nm2+ with the program neutron and i can tell you the sound is incredible.
The V60 is probably still using the tuning by meridian but didnt post it to avoid the royalties that they would have to pay if they include that info on the box or maybe the contract was that by the third year they would own the tuning and could claim it as their own.

• azy

WilfredTP, 22 Dec 2020Hi, Good day all! I just want to ask if someone know how/wh... moreYou can always order from alixpress. Only one seller in alixp sells the v60 for now. You can even ask the seller to declare the phone at the value of your convenience to avoid custom tax when possible.

• Kimee

Waiting for this beast to have price cut like V50.

Cadllac-One, 24 Dec 2020Try the Sprint Store, that's where I ordered mine in S... moreThanks for the response... I will try to check if they can ship here in Saudi Arabia. Happy new year to you...:)

I didn't have this one to check out camera quality but I found that for some reason LG V40 makes better pictures than LG V50. The only thing I like about LG V60 is stereo speakers and current price on Amazon.

• Cadllac-One

WilfredTP, 22 Dec 2020Hi, Good day all! I just want to ask if someone know how/wh... moreTry the Sprint Store, that's where I ordered mine in Sept 2020....

The camera is a step backwards, compared to V50. Why a 30mm selfie-camera?! My arms are not 10 meters long. The 21 mm selfie-cam of the V50 was HUGE! Why is the 50mm telephoto-lens missing? It's very useful to have such a focal length. On the other hand, the large image sensor of the standard-lens is an improvement, BUT DOES NOT REPLACE A TRUE OPTICAL TELEPHOTO-LENS!!! Look at the vivo X30. I wish cameras exactly like those for the next time: Larger image sensors, compared with the well-thought-out concept of the V50.

LG, you can do better.

Hi, Good day all! I just want to ask if someone know how/where to avail LG V60.. I am here in Saudi Arabia and I already checked in the ebay. But unfortunately, I didn't find single seller that can ship here in Saudi. Is there anyone who can help?

• Billy

This phone is awesome, it announced in February but waiting till December was the charm as it fell under $600 for the dual screen in a brand new open box condition. The phone's exceptional software is generally excellent, but the only real issues with it is the fingerprint reader is pretty crappy it doesn't read very well if your fingers wet forget it if it's slightly moves it won't take it if your screen protector is slippery like mine it won't work. And every time I turn the phone off and then on it says it updated navigation, and it turns off the gestures and goes back to buttons. I have to go back and turn it back on. Besides those two bugs the foam works well the sound is great the dual screen is great.

• Mark G.

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2020I don't own a LG v60 yet, but I hope my experience wit... moreHow about LG V50? What can you say about the Meridian tuned Quad DAC Does it have good audio aswell?

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2020the LG v60 thinq 5g I received does NOT come with face ID. ... moreNo face id

the LG v60 thinq 5g I received does NOT come with face ID. is that the case for this phone? or there is a way to enable that?

Ricco, 17 Nov 2020U missed V30...great phoneYes, design of the best and overall awesome thingie))

• oleg

what refresh rate ???

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2020@scottm-dj @RishiGuru It seems like you both know a lot... moreI don't own a LG v60 yet, but I hope my experience with other LG QDAC phones will help you.

LG V20 have a generally warm sound and its slightly boomy. The factory software doesn't allow you to do much to adjust sound as it have no filter, no preset and no equalizer. I have a Sony NWZ-A17 Hi-Res player at the time and the V20 is not as good. The V20 does do a decent job of driving higher impedance headphones such as the Sennheiser HD518 and HD58X but it will not drive anything about 200 ohm properly.

LG V30 is a minor improvement as the sound tilts toward neutral and its often clearer than the V20. The factory software added a few digital filter but still no eq. IMO V30 is on par with the Sony NWZ-A17 most of the time.

LG G7 and G8 is much more improved compared to the V20 or V30. IMO both the G7 and G8 sound exactly the same. They are more neutral and much more clearer than the V20 and V30. Software also much improved with many digital filter and a good 10 band EQ that is easy to use. It sounded better than the Sony NWZ-A17 and is on par with Pioneer XDP-30 (When using 3.5mm headphone jack on the Pioneer. The Pioneer also have a balanced headphone output which the LG don't have. If Balanced output is used then the Pioneer surpasses LG). Also the G7 and G8 does a even better job at driving high impedance headphones. I have got pretty good results with Sennheiser HD6XX (300ohm)

• 866

I hope next generation will comeout with the pen inside the dual screen case and the second screen can flip it out like some laptop when we dont want use at the same time

• Ricco

J, 08 Nov 2020I was thinking about getting a V60.. but I went with an LG ... moreU missed V30...great phone