LG V60 ThinQ 5G

LG V60 ThinQ 5G

• lesha

LittleWhole, 27 Feb 20208K VIDEO AT 30FPS? Damn LG! Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra can on... moreit's 2160p, not 8K

When it comes to LG phones, everyone just loves to complain but the fact is they have made huge improvements over the years in terms of quality and reliability. The last 2 LG phones I bought had ZERO problems. I applaud LG for continuing to include a headphone jack, micro SD card slot, OLED screen, and other crucial pro-consumer features. I would not even consider purchasing a phone without those things so LG has an enormous advantage over competing brands as far as I'm considered.

• q

Ive used total 5 LG phone and never had any issue. would buy v60 again.

[deleted post]Are you using lg phone

8K VIDEO AT 30FPS? Damn LG! Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra can only record 8K at 24fps... same chipset though, I wonder why?

• Hsh

Lg is getting dumb. Can they make any bigger phone? Good lord. This is like a tablet. 120hrtz display!!!!!

Claudio Corona, 27 Feb 2020Since the removal of the infrared blaster in the V30 (that ... moreI am using Huawei and Xiaomi phones for the same reason.

The problem with LG now is not just the abscence of IR blaster, what LG phones offer is nothing compared to what other brands offer.

Not the top screen.
Not the top camera, no telephoto!?
Not the top design.

Reagan, 27 Feb 2020Well LG give us 8K ability but their screen only FHD+ so ho... moreWell, you can't watch 8k video on any phone, my guy. You can't even watch 4k on most of the phones except for the Sony flagships.

• yonip

Wish it has a radio also‚ô•

• Ayan Seven

No 2k screen!??

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2020Disappointing for me. I was waiting for this phone. But X... moreNah

• User

LG is the best. LG V series and G series phones are very good. best wishes.

• Claudio Corona

Since the removal of the infrared blaster in the V30 (that came with LG V20, G5 and before), LG is dead to me, even while they offer the headphone jack. Samsung is dead to me since the Note5, and that's why Xiaomi and Huawei are the Kings of features

i think i have to carry those boomer belt pouch just for my phone not to poke my abdomen from my pant pocket while driving

• Dometalican

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2020Boot loop issue solved?That was like...5 years ago dude...

Well LG give us 8K ability but their screen only FHD+ so how we gonna watch the 8K video, I'm so confuse with LG

• GL

Anybody confirm if this has radio?

• Jealouse

why not Radio FM ???

• Josh V

The issue on Netflix and other video playing apps getting paused on dual screen mode is still an issue. Not worth buying.

Boot loop issue solved?