LG Velvet

LG Velvet

• Kimee

Like I said before. They should get rid of IP68 resistant MIL STD compliant to have a better price cut. I don't mind not having those. Also, they should've chosen 855 or 855+ instead of 845 and go for 4g.

Nah, SD 845 is a better chipset all the way, This is the right choice. BTW there is a version for those who want SD765. LG Velvet 5G

They did a great choice putting SD845 rather than a SD765G ..

its weird to see a company using a SD845 in a 2020 phone. i think the 765G would been better choice is its more efficient

JohnDongle , 29 Jul 2020I'm pretty sure it's actually SD 765GThats the 5G version.

It says "available", but where?

Why no QuadDAC LG? One of the reasons to pick LG and they left it out on this phone?

• Syn

JohnDongle , 29 Jul 2020I'm pretty sure it's actually SD 765GThis is a different version of the Velvet.

Gorgeous phone.
I love it

The only way LG can sell at this price is for LG to promise at least two stable version (Android12) of major Android update, or 1 major revision and 3 years of security update.

15W charging in 2020, 845 can support way more. LG wakeup

• JohnDongle

I'm pretty sure it's actually SD 765G

Slum, 28 Jul 2020They could have put 855 instead of 845. 845 is outdated.yes...SD845 is 2 years old processor but is still more powerful and cheaper than SD765G...also in most of Latin America & Asia countries the 5G networks won't be ready in a short term period...

• Kimee

This lg velvet seems to me an incredible cell phone, a good screen, a good processor, an excellent audio, a great design, ip68, stereo speakers, in short, to my taste, it is superior to its 5g version, and the best of its price , despite what their haters say

• Slum

They could have put 855 instead of 845. 845 is outdated.

Being a 4G-only device, I can understand why LG is still sticking with SD845. They could have gone with SD855 or SD855+, but that would be yet another 5G device.

Devil , 28 Jul 2020SD845? odd choice but let's wait for the price. Lol please, SD845 can still make minced meat out of any midrange-tier chipset today. Heck, 5G is still a gimmick for most countries worldwide.

Lg should just shut down production at this point..

• Jack

my god, this phone is too long...........