LG Wine Smart

LG Wine Smart

• ardee

_C_, 24 Aug 2016please ...Yes it supports Whatspp

• _C_

jue, 18 Aug 2016Can support whatapps or not?please ...

I really miss these different model of devices!
It would be great to have a little bit of variation!

• jue

Can support whatapps or not?

• AnonD-571998

RC255, 06 May 2016The 'network technology' states GSM which is the network base AT... moreDefinitely works with AT&T. You just need the APN that will allow you to use mobile data. I had to get the specifications from tech support, but only took me about five minutes with guidance. A provider will support any phone you get if it is factory unlocked. Folks, if I am wrong on this, please correct me.

• AnonD-571998

Modine96069, 25 Apr 2016I am told this is a good phone for a blind person. Is this true?This is definitely a good phone for a blind person. Keep in mind that blind persons can use touch screen phones as well, and do not need physical buttons. I also know sighted persons who hate touch screens and want physical buttons, so this is not necessarily a blindness issue. However, TalkBack works very well with this phone. There is not a lot of memory for other TTS engines though, unless you can use them from the SD card, moving them to the SD card after installing. I know that TalkBack does not move to the SD card, so am not sure if you can do this with other TTS engines either.

• AnonD-571998

symple, 26 May 2016Hey guys! I would like to know if there are anything I can do a... moreTry going into Settings, Sounds, and Sound Effects, and see if you can't find your option in there. Hope this helps.

• AnonD-571998

I have been using the LG Wine Smart H410 and absolutely love. You have the best of touch screen and buttons access. As I am blind, I love the convenience of the buttons for dialing, but use the touch screen when buttons are not functioning with certain apps, such as YouTube. I love having the choice of touch screen or buttons. I use TalkBack and BrailleBack, and it hooks up to my braille device seamlessly. However I am not limited to this. You can use the T9-style texting if you turn off BrailleBack, or you can simply use the keyboard on the touch screen.

I am an AT&T customer, and the only thing I had to do is to change mhy APN so I could use data, but was able to do that in five minutes with the guidance of tech support.

The only downside is that the camera is not the greatest. There is no e-mail program on the phone, but I downloaded Mailwise since I can also get on my work's exchange that way. Even so, one can always use the Gmail account.

There is also only 4GB internal storage, but I have moved everything possible to my 32GB SD card, so don't notice the drain. I occasionally clear out the cache in storage just to make sure to have plenty of room. I love texting, getting on FB Messenger, and read Kindle books and get on YouTube all the time. I also use theGoogle maps a lot, and have just installed GoogleNow.

Also, if Edge network is running on your screen, it will be going away here in the U.S. in December, but AT&T thinks these phones will simply switch over to one of the other networks. Edge seems tobe prevalent in the area where I live. My husband's phone's network is HSPA, and is already compatible with the newer towers.

I failed to mention I bout my H410 new factory unlocked on Ebay. I bought my husbands Wine Smart D486 new unlocked on Ebay. We both love these. I have fancier touch phones I like, but this Wine Smart is right now my phone of choice.

• Straces

jimi, 15 Jul 2016wow interresting . for collector absolutelyGionee W909 has 2 big displays (same as Samsung W999 or Freetel Musashi or few other), that is from my point of view nonsence for "V" phones..

• jimi

wow interresting . for collector absolutely

• koizumi_18

which is much better, this one or the Gionee W909?

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2016if your phone is factory unlocked it will work wit att What? You've replied to the wrong person, I know that already.

RC255, 06 May 2016The 'network technology' states GSM which is the network base AT... moreif your phone is factory unlocked it will work wit att

• symple

Hey guys!
I would like to know if there are anything I can do against the flip sound?
I only want to disable that one.
(LG wine smart h410)

AnonD-530942, 27 Apr 2016How do I know if this phone will work with my AT&T provider.... moreThe 'network technology' states GSM which is the network base AT&T use - Sprint and Verizon use CDMA - so you'll be fine.

• Spier

Finally something useful.

How do I know if this phone will work with my AT&T provider. I am worried I will buy a phone from overseas and it not work here in the US.

• Modine96069

I am told this is a good phone for a blind person. Is this true?

• AnonD-520951

Scallywag, 31 Jan 2016 -Got it since a week or so. Finally a clamshell with android. ... moreAre you enjoying your phone Scallywag?
I was on holiday in Malaysia last week and so many people came up to me to ask me about it.
There were really curious.
Over here where I am, the curiosity of the people around me has waned.
Although there are still some who come up to me to ask me about it.

• AnonD-520951

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2016I.... actually want this. This looks interesting. It's been a lo... moreGreetings,

You are relatively near to me. :)
It really depends on what you mean by worth.
It's absolutely, amazingly worth it to me.
May not be for others though.
You need to know what you want in a phone, or what you do not want.
Only you can decide it's worth to yourself.
Hope it helps. :)