LG Wine Smart

LG Wine Smart

• AnonD-520951

I am so very sorry! I did not get alerts as I wasn't registered. I am now. :)
Based on what I managed to find (dig up), there is a very slight difference.
F480K (mine):
Released: Sep. 2014
Cellular Network: GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS2100 (B1), LTE1800 (B3), LTE2600 (B7), LTE1900 (B2), LTE900 (B8)
Cellular Data Links: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, LTE
Digital Media Broadcast: T-DMB (only works in SK)
Special Features: capacitive touchscreen , built-in digital compass , LTE 150/50Mbps , VoLTE , proximity sensor , light sensor

D486:
Released: Nov. 2014
Cellular Network: GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS850 (B5), UMTS1900 (B2), UMTS2100 (B1), LTE1800 (B3), LTE900 (B8), LTE700 (B28)
Cellular Data Links: GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, LTE, LTE-A
Digital Media Broadcast: Not supported
Special Features: capacitive touchscreen , built-in digital compass , LTE 150/50Mbps , proximity sensor , light sensor

As you can see, it's pretty minute differences. Everything else are the same. By the way, the prices that you see on eBay are RIDICULOUS! Where I am, the price dropped by quite a lot about two weeks after I bought mine. I was pissed... Even wanted to buy another in white... haha. I am still loving it by the way. :D

To Anonymous: To turn off T9 input, press and hold # :-)... then, to turn on T9, press and hold # again.

• predator .

please next flip mobile make it with out screen

• predator .

this mobile full opthion but need screen face

AnonD-496055, 02 Feb 2016Hye Zee. Greetings from Johor, Malaysia. I've been searching inf... moreHi do you know how to put the T9 off ?
LG wine smart H410
Thx

• Scallywag

Scallywag, 31 Jan 2016 -Got it since a week or so. Finally a clamshell with android. ... moreYou can find an English manual (PDF) on http://www.lg.com/ch_fr/support-mobile/lg-LGH410­­
If you want to turn off T9 you first have to set phone to 'phone keybord' going to: Language&input > LG Keyboard>input language and keyboard layout.
Then in any input field (e.g in a text message) > tab screen.The onscreen keyboard will appear. Disable T9 with the T9 button.
The manual does not describes this setting btw.

Zee, 17 Jan 2016The F480 Wine Smart uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926. The 8... moreHye Zee. Greetings from Johor, Malaysia. I've been searching info about this LG Wine Smart and Im a little bit confused between F480 and D486. Im assuming they're just the same model with different code name for different countries but, I received mixed info about them from inter web on price, GSM , processor, secondary cam etc. Any thoughts or suggestion ?

• Scallywag

-Got it since a week or so. Finally a clamshell with android. (happy camper I am)
In Europe (NL) hard to get, clamshells, meaning not much of a choice.
Price: 139 Euros (Marine Blue model)

-Android lollipop on a clamshell
-Navigation is snappy/fast.
-With fully loaded battery it gives a estimated 220 hrs standby time!
-On homescreen a shortcut to phone managment (very handy) Also you can add items to managmentmenu. factory default shows shortcuts to : Battery save, apps, storage, Batt usage, settings, clock, google settings, quickmemo.
-Between 00:00 and 06:00 it automaticly reduces screen brightness.
-Seperate buttons to, close open apps, favorites, contacts, mail, 'home' and camera.

-No english manual in package
-No support on LG.com (search on H410 or Wine gives no results back at this time feb2016)
-No other skins to choose from.
-Navigation button has no backlight (all the other buttons do)
-auto screen rotation does not work with all apps.
-No covers available (yet)
-no T9 function in searchbar internet.

-Nice phone. Good price. Its a kind of big when open. A smaller PCB layout/format would make it more elegant.But then again the screen will be smaller too.
Maybe with this phone size it would be nice, if open there where two positions to choose from. Like 160/70 degrees (fully open) and maybe 120/30 degrees in between open and closed.
-Big buttons. On the other hand it makes it very easy to operate.
-It has an updatecenter to update software and apps from LG.

-It feels like phone, it looks like a phone. Not a camera that does phonecalls or a handsize flatscreen workstation that goes tringeling.
If you dont want all the high end bells and whistles it will do the job. But when needed just open de trunk and youĺl have most of the options of a modern smartphone available today.
Personally I miss an external screen.
Glad LG released a new clamshell on the european market. They made me buy my first LG product. So Samsung where are you?

I.... actually want this. This looks interesting. It's been a long time since I use a flip phone. I think it looks cool. Can anybody tell me if it's worth the money, though? Since at my country (Malaysia) I can get Asus Zenfone 2 or Sony Xperia M4 for the same price.

• Zee

blanco blecher, 06 Aug 2015Use a good Mediatek chipset like MT6735 to bring down the cost, ... moreThe F480 Wine Smart uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926.
The 8mp has flash.

• Zee

SHERIFF, 11 Oct 2015AnyONE know, if we can make hangout/IMO/SKYPe calls from this fl... moreYes to Hangout and Skype.
Can't say for IMO as I don't use it.

• Zee

M@trixX, 15 Aug 2015Finally (!!!) a phone to replace my 7 years old Nokia E66 which ... moreI am using the LG Wine Smart F480
GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, LTE

It comes with two batteries, which together lasts me a week.
The only notification on the outside is a tiny, unobtrusive LED.

• Zee

Marionettetc, 25 Sep 2015Where can one buy the English version?The default is Korean, very easily changed to English.
I'm not a Korean and I managed to change it in a few minutes out of the box.

• Zee

Andy from Tallinn, 16 Dec 2015Can you write me how to change the sistem T9 in the lowest way t... moreIf you have already selected the languages, on the touch keypad itself, touch ATX (second from top, right-most).
You can touch that to turn predictive text on and off.

• Zee

Arianna, 22 Oct 2015I think you're referring to the higher version of this phone, th... moreIt should not be.
I am using the F480, the one with 8mp.
It only costs about USD250.
Cheaper when buying in bulk.
I started ordering in bulk because too many family, friends, colleagues have been asking me to buy it for them.

• Zee

Andy from Tallinn, 16 Dec 2015Can you write me how to change the sistem T9 in the lowest way t... moreWhat do you mean by lowest way?

• Zee

AnonD-22414, 13 Jan 2016No Arabic In This PhoneIf I could upload a screenshot, you will see there is Arabic.

• Zee

Zee, 17 Jan 2016If I could upload a video here, I would. I am using it with pre... moreTo be clearer, I use both the keypad and the touch keypad, depending on what I am using it for.
I use touch (with predictive text) for WhatsApp. I use the keypad for sms' as I type way shorter.

• Zee

Si, 13 Jan 2016Hey, but you are not able to type just by using the keypad can y... moreIf I could upload a video here, I would.
I am using it with predictive text.

• Si

Zee, 12 Jan 2016The mobile phone pictured here is not the Wine Smart (F480), rat... moreHey, but you are not able to type just by using the keypad can you? I'm using it like a old phone with no predictive text... :(