LG Wine Smart

LG Wine Smart

No Arabic In This Phone

• Zee

The mobile phone pictured here is not the Wine Smart (F480), rather it's the LG Gentle (F580).
I have been using the F480K for 2 months now and I absolutely love it.
I had it imported to Singapore and it was no problem changing the default from Korean to English.
It's what I have been wanting for a very long time now, going almost back to when mobile phones were uncomplicated.
Each battery lasts for 3 days on average, it comes with TWO batteries, and an external battery charger. I can charge both batteries at the same time, and together they last me one week.
I have push mail, WhatsApp, WeChat and some other local apps.
I occasionally watch some videos on the YouTube app and also use Google maps when needed.
It has both a front and back camera, which is more than sufficient for my usage.
I tether my data for others to use since I rarely use up 12GB monthly allocation.
It's rugged and the outer does not scratch easily, there is no need for cases or covers or wraps.
If it sounds like I'm gushing, it's because I am. So many people have asked me about my phone and the younger generation look at me even more incredulously when I switch between keys tactile and the touchscreen.
A few of my friends have asked me to purchase it for them, which I have. I brought it with me on my trip to the UK and my aunt there is asking me to get one for her too.
I had bought a flip Lenovo mobile phone at the same time and I am selling that away as even my mum doesn't want it and wants my Wine Smart instead.

DDDDDDDDDDDS, 12 Dec 2015For Wine users. Pls can u confirm if Arabic already exists in phone?Imported one from Korea, and yes, arabic is in it.

• Andy from Tallinn

Can you write me how to change the sistem T9 in the lowest way to write sms ? THANK YOU !

• DDDDDDDDDDDS

For Wine users. Pls can u confirm if Arabic already exists in phone?

• buttercream

is it available in malaysia store?

• Kaskimo

usa release

• lambo

LG please bring this to egypt with app moved to sd card or evenmake the sd primary storage .

LG thank you. I expected this phone for a long time

AnonD-452921, 20 Oct 2015Why is this unit so expensive in the philippines?? Its 23,000 pe... moreIt's from a grey market.

• Haydaddict

If it had a better camera....not a camera from the past decade it would be the best phone for people that want an old style phone with the benefits of new technologies!!!

• Arianna

AnonD-452921, 20 Oct 2015Why is this unit so expensive in the philippines?? Its 23,000 pe... moreI think you're referring to the higher version of this phone, the one with 8mp camera, this phone only has 3.5mp.

Why is this unit so expensive in the philippines?? Its 23,000 pesos! About 500 US dollars???

• SHERIFF

AnyONE know, if we can make hangout/IMO/SKYPe calls from this flip device..

Nairu, 28 Sep 2015Hello, I want a phone just to make calls and use whatsapp, nothi... moreyes it will

• Nairu

Hello, I want a phone just to make calls and use whatsapp, nothing else. Will this phone fullfil my needs? Thank you :)

Local European prices start upwards of 200€!

• Marionettetc

Where can one buy the English version?

• YannisGR

Why don't you (gsmarena) have the LG Wine D486 in your database. It is the best Android clamshell available in the market.

• sdbvri

waste phone... hangs so much...