LG Wing 5G

LG Wing 5G

Nitz, 28 Oct 2020Keeping aside its unique design and the fact that I'm ... moreKeeping aside its unique design and the fact that I'm an LG fan, I have a couple of points which I don't like about this phone:
1) 260g is way too heavy, considering that we can't detach the extra screen.
2) Water resistance rating has been downgraded to IP54
3) With the premium pricing of INR 70k, they should have used Gorilla glass 6 instead of 5
4) 3.5 mm jack should have been retained.
5) Doesn't have stereo speakers and the single loudspeaker, which it has, has below average loudness.
6. SAR values (head as well as body) are higher than those of other LG models.

1) 260g is way too heavy, considering that we can't detach the extra screen.
2) Water resistance rating has been downgraded to IP54
4) 3.5 mm jack should have been retained.
5) Doesn't have stereo speakers and the single loudspeaker which it has has below average loudness.

• Billy

Loved the original..LG VX9400

Please lunch drone phone

What a Designed Phone

sa11oum, 20 Oct 2020What is this? Do Android manufacturers just sit down and th... moreinnovation, like Nokia did in the past
I'm quite sure you're not going to buy it

Ahmed Tag, 22 Oct 2020Samsung galaxy NOTE 20 ULTRA in other name 😅 Same design, C... moresame design? are you blind?

• Bijipecah

Billy, 23 Oct 2020I don't understand why there is no Frequency Band info... moreJust click 'Expand' on network tab.

• Billy

I don't understand why there is no Frequency Band info for the Wing.....ANYWHERE! Not here, not on any site I've looked at so far. Not even LG's website. On Ebay, it listed some frequency numbers 700 1700 etc. Why no band numbers?

sa11oum, 20 Oct 2020What is this? Do Android manufacturers just sit down and th... moreDamn bro android is in your head rentfree. I thought you were supposed to defend apple. You are the biggest apple fanboy on this website. You just bash on android all day.

Ahmed Tag, 22 Oct 2020Samsung galaxy NOTE 20 ULTRA in other name 😅 Same design, C... moreWhat? Samsung copy, paste design, look on oppo Reno!!

• Ahmed Tag

Samsung galaxy NOTE 20 ULTRA in other name 😅 Same design, Copy + paste

betli, 13 Oct 2020Why did you remove the headphone jack LG? I just wanna be ... moreThis phone is a exception as it is not a normal design.

Budger, 17 Oct 2020I wonder why didn't push through with SD865? If the... more..is a bigger SoC it could make phone even fatter...also is more complex the heat management with moving parts so close to the screen...LG current philosophy is now based on add more valued features and gorgeous design...not on raw performance...

What is this? Do Android manufacturers just sit down and think "how can we can make this device even more useless"?

• WhySoserious

Budger, 17 Oct 2020I wonder why didn't push through with SD865? If the... moreYeah i hope they make an high-end model. I can really use a phone like this.

• Budger

I wonder why didn't push through with SD865?

If they did it would probably be better.

• pan

FeederEater, 15 Oct 2020I have been the owner of V30+ for past nearly 3 years. LG G... moreglad you mentioned "opinion" regarding trash phones... since, you know, somebodys trash is someone elses treasure...
the only LG i have are G4 and V50s with dual screen... loved my g4 for its removable battery, nice camera controls and quality, a bit concave display... i just revived it this year by replacing the battery, hopefully it wont bootloop... many people avoids lg because of that...
bought used v50s this year, and due to not so hifi ears, i cannot separate it from hires audio of my xperias... but i love how the audio options are there... it is hard to pick which is best even with my personal taste...
but as for this wing... this is my personal choice for best designed phone for the year so far...

LG v20, 14 Oct 2020The point, you miss is that after using LG v20, your expect... moreI have been the owner of V30+ for past nearly 3 years. LG G4 for 5 years now, still have a few G4 in use in family besides my one. But no, u dont have to own a phone to know if its best or not. LG V20 was by far one of the most feature rich, yet disappointing phones at the same time. There is many things wrong with V20, and one of them is the infamous bootloop, that sadly caught it as well. All that aside, the actual best smartphone LG ever produced was LG G2, and thats known by anyone who knows even a bit about LG as a company and their phones. I am not talking about personal opinions here, i am talking about facts. But even that aside, everyone can have a personal opinion. In my opinion, every single recent phone is utter trash. I am referring to all companies. Wing on the other hand is finally something that took my attention away, something different. After beeing so long a huge phone enthusiast, i started getting bored of plain powerful phones. Thats where u start wanting something different, something that is not same as every phone u owned... I absolutely love my V30, and i dont want to go to the evenly matched Snapdragon 765g or no Quad DAC and jack, after 3 years, to get the same performance. But thats the thing, i am willing to trash all that aside for something other than performance. That can also be a successor... Cheers Zzzz

betli, 13 Oct 2020Why did you remove the headphone jack LG? I just wanna be ... moreLol, this design does not suit with headphone jack