Meizu 15

• G
  • Geek
  • fne
  • 21 May 2018

Does this phone work with Netflix ??

• Richard
    • wdD
    • 20 May 2018

I own this phone for 2 days. First impressions are all positive with no negatives. I like the small and light dimensions, for me even thinner like 70 mm would be better, but 72 mm is ok. The screen is nice, speakers nice, no bloatware came with it. My international seller installed multi language and google play store apps, which work. Then he cautioned me that OTA upgrades are not available and I have no idea what that means. Does that mean no OTA upgrades for the multi language? or no OTA upgrades for anything at all? If I can't get new security patches and software upgrades at all then I may regret buying it; I just don't know what will and will not be able to get OTA upgrades. Other than that worry, I am very happy with the phone.

• m
      • micky
      • XSn
      • 07 May 2018

how about m touch! I didn't see any about m touch on utube video. someone can share me about it's finger print support m touch function.

• dPU
        • 06 May 2018

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2018what about Nokia 8 Sirocco? it has slimmer bezels, 2K displ... moreNokia 8 Scirocco fails due to curved edges which practically make it a 18:9 phone. But yes, it looks good.

• h
          • hinshal
          • GX3
          • 06 May 2018

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2018It seems to me that the blue and gold version have metal ba... moreNot plastic, but high grade polished metal.

• s
            • sniper95
            • N0d
            • 05 May 2018

Najib1312, 30 Apr 2018This phone brings back fond memories of my Meizu MX4, which... moreyes !!! my fav is the mx4 , had to sell it during to a shatter in the screen . totally gonna buy this :D

• 6q4
              • 01 May 2018

Hello, the version that is being sold of the Meizu 15 has band B7 FDD-LTE of 2600 ??
              In the official website they give these:
              Network and carriers
              2G: CDMA BC0
              3G: WCDMA B1 / B2 / B5 / B8
              4G: TD-LTE B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
              4G: FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B5 / B8

What 4G FDD-LTE bands do you really have, in one has B7 and the other does not?

This phone brings back fond memories of my Meizu MX4, which is the best designed phone in my opinion. It had a 5:3 affect ratio screen and very slim (almost non-existent) side bezels even in 2014. I've bought over 20 phones so far and the MX4 is my favorite.

Hopefully this will be my next phone, but $400 send to much. Should have been $300.

• D
                  • Duke1
                  • vx8
                  • 30 Apr 2018

Nice job. Great screen to body ratio with 16:9 ratio. 143 H x 72 W with a 5.4” screen feels a like a great size.

• LKI
                    • 29 Apr 2018

Znalac, 29 Apr 2018finally someone that makes 16:9 with slim bezels. meizu tak... morewhat about Nokia 8 Sirocco? it has slimmer bezels, 2K display, Android Oreo, clean Android and SD835 chipset and many other things that make it way better

• Z
                      • Znalac
                      • SXm
                      • 29 Apr 2018

finally someone that makes 16:9 with slim bezels. meizu take my money :)

• m
                        • mana190
                        • ijs
                        • 29 Apr 2018

Seems like a decent phone and a phone that i would get. The specs is pretty decent and not going overboard. Hope we can get reviews for this phone.

• vaS
                          • 29 Apr 2018

It seems to me that the blue and gold version have metal back covers while the black and white are made out of plastic is this right? I wanted a black metal :(

• StU
                            • 26 Apr 2018

Shame it doesnt have 800 mhz 4g band

• Ki2
                              • 25 Apr 2018

It should be 4000 mAh. 3000mAh is too small capacity. Very nice and compact design. I hope it would be my next device. Now i am still using meizu m6 note

• sxr
                                • 24 Apr 2018

This would've been undoubtedly a bestseller had it come at least 5 mos earlier (under a different name for obvious reasons). But this could still be relevant now if priced competitively- if the base version is $300. But of course it's Meizu, asking for a price like it's a premium brand.

• B
                                  • BoloMKXXVIII
                                  • NG9
                                  • 23 Apr 2018

Nougat??? Really??? Where is Oreo? What chance is there of ever getting it?

• Ruslan K