Meizu M2 Note

Meizu M2 Note

LMS., 18 Mar 2016I bought meizu m2 note on Dec 2015. It get heating while playing... moreDon't play games on it, a phone is a phone, computer is for playing games. This is not a phone to play games on.

• @msp

LMS., 18 Mar 2016I bought meizu m2 note on Dec 2015. It get heating while playing... moreJust change battrey to performance mode

• srinivas mekala

heat problem while charging even making call. please suggest how to reduce or install anti thermal app

• LMS.

I bought meizu m2 note on Dec 2015. It get heating while playing games. I feel very uncomfort with the heating. Please give me suggestions.

• Archit

Its a fake company, the service center number which they provide is a wrong number please dont get trapped by buying the phone of such a useless cheater company. And please stop reviewing and seeing for this phone as an option such phones should be removed from the indian market.

• hocine

Most CPU octa getting heat because it nées more energy . its powerfull cpu

sant, 29 Feb 2016i using this mobile from last 15days,, everything is OK but whe... moreMy mobile is getting heated while using internet.. Please advise as there s no service center nearby

Ellinas, 07 Mar 2016I think. To. Take. One. Meziu not2. Wath. U ppl think. I... moreHow to new software adopt m2?

• Reddi

This mobile is hot problem and hanging problems

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2015does it support cdma sim?This mobile is hot problem and hanging problems

• Ellinas

Monp, 23 Feb 2016This phone is almost perfect. The only problem is the very audio... moreI think. To. Take. One. Meziu not2. Wath. U ppl think. Is good or not.

• Krish

It's a gd phone dude

• Johnny

Gokul, 03 Mar 2016Is it 4g phoneyes it is a 4g phone

• Gokul

Is it 4g phone

• mac

Worst helpline people ever I met

• Jake

Anonymous, 29 Feb 2016Does it heat a lot ? Really? Mine doesnt

• Jake

Does anyone knows when the official flyme 5.0 will start seeding?

Does it heat a lot ? Really?

• sant

i using this mobile from last 15days,, everything is OK but when i play games or video it start heating too bad, plz someone help me what can I do

[deleted post]https://www.shop.com.mm/en/meizu-m2-note-dual-si­m-4g-15055.html

Just use Google friend :)