Meizu MX6

Meizu MX6

• Shy boy

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2017Hi , guys just want to ask all of user of mx6. how long have u b... moreI have been using this since 29/12/2017 until now around 3months.
I can say it's good, camera performance, battery life,
But a bit issue that is fast charge, it is hot when I charge it.
I don't know why.
And other is good... Exception

• Martin Marsha

After using the Meizu MX4 now I become a fanboy of the Vivo V5 plus lol

Hi , guys just want to ask all of user of mx6. how long have u been using your MX6? im interested with the unit ? hows the battery , performance , camera? . thanks ! your reply would be very appreciated ! :D

Shy boy, 04 Jan 2017I am using this modal mx6. And I share some my experiences, I c... moreHi , how long have u been using your MX6? im interested with the unit ? hows the battery , performance , camera? . thanks ! your reply would be very appreciated ! :D

• Sabina97

Hello, I have been using meizu mx6 for 5 months. And I can confidently say that this phone was worth my money. On the outside it looks elegant and expensive, and it feels really comfortable in hands because of curved screen. In comparison with iPhone 7, meizu definitely wins. I always have it in my pocket or in my bag and screen is not scratched at all. Once it feel down and it got a little scratch on the side, but I think that other phones would crashed by fall like that.
Battery life is just amazing. I can be on my phone for whole day and in the evening battery life is still above 30%. Sometimes I don't even charge it every day. And also that fast charging makes your life much easier. Battery of meizu mx6 is much better than samsung's S7.
Also performance is really good. It doesn't lag or anything like that and it works really smoothly and perfectly.
Camera is also very good too! With this phone you can make really stunning photos.
And I need to point out that beautiful and smooth system flyme. It looks so elegant and everything fits. And it is very easy to use. It has a lot of shortcuts which are really useful.
And I saw a lot of you were asking... yes it does have google store and everything what other android phones have.
I am so satisfied with my experience with this phone, that if it would be 100euros higher price, I would still purchased it, that good it this phone.

Honor 6x vs Meizu mx6 they seem to be around the same price

• Shy boy

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2017Hello which one is better Meizu mx6 or Xiaomi mi5s ? and why? My idea,
I think both of these are good.
But I want to let you consider about the mx6, I say can it's good camera performance video 4k,
Cheaper than m5s

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2017Hello which one is better Meizu mx6 or Xiaomi mi5s ? and why? i think mi5 better because for performance mi5 using snapdragon 820, for long life battery i think mx6 better .

Hello which one is better Meizu mx6 or Xiaomi mi5s ? and why?

This phone and the Pro 6 Plus (imo) have great design, flagship build. Though the Helio X20 does not have great graphics performance for games, for most users who are looking for a solid phone for everyday use, the processor keeps up with the SD820 for launching/using apps (check out Youtube comparisons). Though a lot of the design language is inspired by Apple's iPhone, it's still a beautiful phone with excellent build quality for users who aren't looking to dish out an arm and a leg for a phone.

• Shy boy

I am using this modal mx6.
And I share some my experiences, I can say it is a good phone, battery performance, camera, and also hardware.
And the price it really fits.
If I want to ask me some more experience about this phone you can more comment below.

Shah, 30 Nov 2016Please tell me meizu mx6 has goggle playstore...yes or no???If there is no Play Store icon, please try following....
goto HOT APPS than click install GMS Installer
After complete installing will have Play Store icon.

Hope this can help you.
Cheers ....

• yarin

• Shah

Please tell me meizu mx6 has goggle playstore...yes or no???

I am using MEIZU MX6 as my daily driver. SPECS wise and performance power, it manages everything that a smartphone must have. Durability and craftsmanship of this device is very nice it is like an iphone 7 hardware, with the feel of the device you can easily identify that it is made in touch to perfection. SONY IMX 386, the camera shoots vibrant and crisp pictures, even in very low light environment it performs well because it has a low light mode that manages to remove/lessen camera noise in taking photos on a dark/not so dark field. BATTERY, using most of the time 4g lte, facebook ang other social apps, the battery charge on this phone lasts 18hrs-20hrs, the mCharge works like a charm similar to the quick charge 3.0, my phone(MX6) charges from 0-100% for about an hour- 1hr 15mins. For the mediatek issue? nothing to worry about, helio x20 on this device keeps everything in save in terms of battery performance, that's why i will give the Meizu MX6 a big thumbs in talks about the battery.

The specs missing here i think is the OIS, the NFC and the universal support for the device(accessories), but of course for the price, i cannot ask for this additions.

FLYME UI, is one of the most heavy skinned theme made on a device, but the UI itself is a to notch. Flyme releases an every 2 week software update (which i loved about Meizu).

My Final Thoughts - This device is like having the build quality of an APPLE device, with the processing performance of a SAMSUNG smartphone, camera of the SONY especially IMX 386 on this device, and the battery of the NOKIA.

Everything in style, elegance, performance and gorgeousness was on this device.

Try to use an MX6 or other Meizu product to see and feel the power of MEIZU.

#pastM1noteuser
#pastMeilanMetaluser
#pastM3noteuser
#presentMX6user

I like Meizu, the M2 Note was great value for money and the Pro 5 was a fantastic phone all around, but Meizu keeps making mistakes with their MX series, in my opinion. The MX5 did not come with Band 7 (only 1 and 3) thus limiting its global reach. Now the MX6 has only 32 GB memory and no expansion slot. This is akin to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 but this is last year's memory capability. Offering 32 GB only with no expansion is behind the times and unacceptable.

I have an MX4 Pro, it upgrades itself. The only issues I've had after an upgrade are some security settings are reset to more secure. It's highly stable, FlyMe has measures to maintain performance like daily restart and regular filesystem cleaning built-in. Apart from no card slot, its the best phone I've ever owned - the hi-res sound and display on the MX4 Pro make it great.

grill, 28 Jul 2016for design quality & Ui performance, meizu is the best Plus thebugs, surely meizu doesnt know whats thr meaning of stable. Yeah i know that no os is perfect but flyme is unbearble compared to other chinese oem. If u dont notice it, you must be a meizu fanboy. Lol

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2016Why meizu? https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/5336/what-you-must-... moreWow! The chinese devs dont speak english. So flyme is really just a chinese firmware after all, plus they removed google play on the latest firmware release, maybe google may sue them haha, perhaps they dont want to pay google license

• Ismail22

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2016Why meizu? https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/5336/what-you-must-... morePro6 has lesser bugs. Its tolerable nowadays compared to their previous devices