Meizu MX 4-core

Meizu MX 4-core

• Giduthuri Pavan

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2012I see a Samsung Galaxy series when I look at this. Don't underst... moreBecoz.. Meizu proved with their Flyme 1.0 OS that A better UI can be possible with Android. If there is a voting amongst all the ROMs and Top Android Launchers, then 1& 2 goes to Flyme & MIUI ROMS.
I saw few feature inclusions to ICS and Jellybean which are already der n miui and flyme.

So Kudos to them. See more videos on those features..

• Neeraj

It is really a good phone but having some bad features and drawbacks i have seen its bad feature from http://heart2surf.com/meizu-mx-4-coreamazing-pho­ne/

The new Android/Apple phone LOL

I see a Samsung Galaxy series when I look at this. Don't understand why so many people are comparing it to an Iphone.

• tusshharish

just like android in iphone...........

• ayush

apple is gonna sue them with million patent needles. 1 million for design first. rest else , gotta wait n see.

• ayush

apple is gonna sue him with million patent needles. 1 million for design first. rest else , gotta wait n see.

Is it not funny that Apple never went after this company for copying their phone? I guess it is because they are not too popular and thus not a major threat yet to apple.

not bad, better if not made from plastic and not pricey

• gagan

apple copied phone

• Meizu MX review

Visited the Meizu Store in Hong Kong to placed a $300HKD deposit on the new quad core 32gb phone. I am an iphone 4 owner, here's my review.

Design:
Like many other said, it looks like an iphone, but bigger. It doesn't really have it's own characteristic. I get used to iphone's glass back cover, so meizu backcover definitely feels cheap. The volumn and power buttons have horrible feedback, my brain keeps telling me, is this a downgrade...is this a downgrade?

Screen:
Some say it's not as sharp as the HDAMOLED, which is true. I blame the flyme OS design doesn't use great colourful combination like the Samsung or HTC OS interface. I put my iphone4 side by side with same webpage and then open up Angrybird, the colour is as good as the iphone.

Speed:
My gf just bought a S3, without looking at the benchmark, it feels not as quick as S3. There's still some laggy scrolling. Meizu definitely needs to work harder on the flyme OS.

• Superman

IDEARAMEN, 26 Jun 2012more than benchmark, the usability and functionality is more imp... moredependable...it's spelled N-O-K-I-A ....apple can't take a single drop without shattering into million patents ...i mean pieces

Where in EU can we buy it? Any online stores avaible?

• Divy

AnonD-60580, 25 Jun 2012Is it will be available in India? From where it can be purchased... moreTry flipkart.com

• IDEARAMEN

more than benchmark, the usability and functionality is more important. i still find a 600mhz iphone 3 functioning better than recent times 1ghz processors. same goes for sound and graphics..........get a phone from the comapny who are dependable.

Is it will be available in India? From where it can be purchased online in india?

• kudu

Is it available in India? From where it can be purchased

gsmarena reported that this phone beats the s3 in terms of benchmark and antutu.

• chinaman

AnonD-57801, 06 Jun 2012This phone is a dual core CPU not a quad core http://en.meizu.co... moreThis phone is quad-core, the dual core was released at the end of 2011 and currently the only one on the market, the quad core version will be out in june 2012 so very soon. And the core is the same as the samsung processor in galaxy S3

This phone is a dual core CPU not a quad core http://en.meizu.com/products/mx-specifications.h­tml