Meizu PRO 5

Meizu PRO 5

one friend was asking if it supports arabic. Yes this phone support arabic language too.

bimaz, 15 Nov 2015Does it support play store and also does it have wireless chargi... moreYes It does support play store, in fact it came built-in in the device when i got it. and am not sure if it supports wireless charging because I don't have a wireless charger nor I need it because the usb-c 2.0 it charges so fast you will not even use the wireless charger just like the note 5. Yes it does have the theme store and has many many themes to download but some are free and some you have to pay for.

SANI, 15 Nov 2015what's SOT ? and could you please tell me more about battery li... moreSOT: Screen Of Time meaning how long you have been actually using the device. Battery life is absolutely excellent like no phone stood compared like note 4 or S6+. It gave me full day of charge with my heavy-moderate usage and still get 20-30% at the end of the day. and If I needed some juice i plug in the usb-c and it charges so fast without giving the phone any heat. hope this helps

• bimaz

AnonD-435467, 15 Nov 2015This is a quick review of the Meizu pro 5: just got the phone... moreDoes it support play store and also does it have wireless charging... how is the themes, the wallpaper. can post pictures of the themes and wallpaper

• SANI

AnonD-435467, 15 Nov 2015This is a quick review of the Meizu pro 5: just got the phone... morewhat's SOT ? and could you please tell me more about battery life . comparing your experience in other phones , (precisely note 4 and s6 edge +) ... good day

This is a quick review of the Meizu pro 5:

just got the phone 3 days ago through DHL which took exactly 4 days since purchase which is really fast. I ordered the 64gb with extra accessories. First of all the phone packaging was really premium, the phone has a very elegant and stylish look just like the iphone 6s plus and even its lighter in weight. the screen is absolutely amazing for a 1080p (after coming from many 2k screens) the colors are right to the eye and very bright that i never set the brightness above 50%. The design is very pleasing to the hands and actually make u feel you holding a piece of art. the speakers are very very loud and crystal clear that i have to lower it most of the time and never above 70%. call quality is amazing with real loud and clear audio. I cant justify how fast this phone is, it totally flies and i was shocked how this thing preformed, like I swear its so fast that i think its ridiculous, i've never came across a phone that fast (browsing, downloading and watching youtube). I installed google launcher and its a beast. camera is not really how it should be preformed in low light although Its a 21mp the same sensor used on the z3+ I feels the note 5 is still little better in low light and that's all the difference. day light is superb, indoors is excellent and video quality 4k is top notch without any question. Its just sometimes in low light i prefer to shoot with my DSLR or note 5 which isn't a hassle at all. front camera is excellent with plenty of details and light. Again this phone is blazing fast and you can rely on it if you need speed (I set it for balance mode imagine how it will preform in high performance mode) Thanx to the 4gb ram it only uses 1.3-1.5gb and leaves you with 2.5 to 2.8gb of ram left. Now when it comes to the battery life all I can say is WOW, I am extremely pleased with the battery life of this phone like an honest opinion is given here, on the first charge it gave me more than 6 hours SOT (wifi on, 4g data on, sync on) and whats more special is its fast charging like i was shocked how fast it charged when I took a shower and came out to find it charged much more than I expected.

The verdict: I had xiaomi mi note pro, note 4, note 5, S6 edge+, sozy z3, LG g4 and I am defiantly keeping this one for a long time. I was just looking for a device that is blazing fast, stunning battery life and with a great camera and premium design. So if you are looking for a phone has all these features look nowhere alse and get it without any hesitation. Its little bit pricey but it worth every single penny trust me. I hope this quick review helps and if you have any question just let me know.

AnonD-217159, 10 Nov 2015Does it support google play apps?Yes sure, its support

• Angry Mobile Nerd

Jeff Kasper, 26 Oct 2015The 32GB version is available in Hong Kong now $3650 HKD ($470 U... moreThe price most likely won't go below 3400 HKD so it's already almost there and the funny thing is you can get a S6 in HK for 3500 HKD now already which will continue to fall in price while the PRO 5's price stays the same. I've played with a PRO 5 at a Meizu store in China and think it's a great phone but I'd still feel safer buying a S6.

Not a Xiaomi fan but there's a huge gap in the 2000-2500 RMB market right now it will be interesting to see if Xiaomi puts the Mi5 in this range.

• real man

Htc m8+samsung s6 +iphone 6=meizu pro 5

• MONEYRELIGION

AnonD-217159, 10 Nov 2015Does it support google play apps?was that a retorical question?.... of course!

AnonD-428046, 11 Nov 2015Supports but not included by default. Online stores like wondamo... morehmm, thank you dude

Superrrr phone,well done MeIzU

AnonD-217159, 10 Nov 2015Does it support google play apps?Supports but not included by default. Online stores like wondamobile will install them before shipping out. You can also do it yourself by downloading from the Meizu store, but you will need to know some Chinese as the Meizu apps store is Chinese only.

• AhmadAlhabsha

AnonD-217159, 10 Nov 2015Does it support google play apps?Sure

Does it support google play apps?

AnonD-457387, 04 Nov 2015Guys where do i buy the 64gig model? Any links? Note 5 or this? ... morei saw this at honorbuy.com Later if you buy tell us about it. i like to know more about this phone.

why you r in france and want such phone?
don't u know most china made phone got spyware...
besides, with all those shipping, it won't be so cheap any more

• semek

AnonD-457387, 04 Nov 2015Guys where do i buy the 64gig model? Any links? Note 5 or this? ... moreThat's a good question mate. I send same question to Meizu but no answer...

Hello!

Someone know where i can buy it for the best price and get delivred in France?

Thx