Meizu X8

Meizu X8

• stukan

There is no mention if it support NFC, which is necessary for phone payment.
I assume Meizu X8 does not support NFC. Do not buy if you want to use phone payment in China.

• Phone crazy

The only thing I like this, because of sdm 710 with about 200 euro price.

• Farid Ahmad

When the MEIZU X8 comes to market and price?

GSMArena Please Review it.

Is there a website online where I can buy internationally??

• Burner

Stajni1, 29 Sep 2018I don't understand Meizu, why no band 20 for Europe!!! So great ... moreI have a Meizu E3, directly from China and I use it in Europe, on the Orange network. Instead of three 4G frequencies, Meizu only connects to two of them. I find it good enough, as 4G is perfectly working here.

Beautiful phone but Very small battery, terrible rom support.

• Gusta

Stajni1, 29 Sep 2018I don't understand Meizu, why no band 20 for Europe!!! So great ... moreMeizu 16 has global version which have diference band configuration (have B20).. Sadly it is more expensive than the China version (I dont know why).. There's no info whether there're X8 and 16x global version yet..

• Stajni1

I don't understand Meizu, why no band 20 for Europe!!! So great devices and no LTE support! So we can not buy it!!!!!!!

• Panot

Is this has Corning Gorilla

Mr. Electronics, 28 Sep 2018It's available now in their official websiteThanks But Can You Give Me The Link? And How Much Was It Please..

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2018Please When Will This Be Available To Buy?? I Dont See It Anywhere....It's available now in their official website

Keeping the lights on is a 3210mAh battery with fast charge support that delivers up to 50% of charge in 30 minutes.

Please When Will This Be Available To Buy?? I Dont See It Anywhere....

• JuRey

Your nickname , 23 Sep 2018Which is better Meizu x8 or Huawei 8x?Meizu x8 because of snapdragon 710 and the price

Beautiful. Great design, material, high stb. For me this is the best looking notched phone. This is my first option if one of my phone need to be replaced...

• Your nickname

Which is better Meizu x8 or Huawei 8x?

Zamachi, 20 Sep 2018Camera wise, which one will be supreme? Meizu X8, Honor 8X, or M... moreMi 8 lite has the same camera configuration. Honor 8x has more megapixels but I this camera will take better low light photos if you're into that

• Gusta

Rao, 20 Sep 2018Does this phone has ois or eis..?I think no.. Considering the price..

• Moro

If they just add android one this will be great