Micromax A116 Canvas HD

Micromax A116 Canvas HD

• manoj

The worst phone ever........ Many problems .........found some problems that the customercare also could not solve them ......... No sufficient space and bad internal memory........... Dont think of buying this phone ever ...... Waste of your money

• Winoraj

My Touch is not working now. Can able to recieve calls and messages.
But unable to attend or open it as touch is gone.

Any solution??

• Pratap

shilpitewari, 18 May 2016I have been using this phone since 2013 and definitely it has li... moreChange the battery!!

• Darth Vader

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2016For rooting micromax hd a116 just download frame root from Googl... moreBut you may have to unlock bootloader in order to install custom recovery.

• Darth Vader

shilpitewari, 18 May 2016I have been using this phone since 2013 and definitely it has li... moreHave u rooted ur phone??

• kk

my touch is not working properly
any one give me a idea

• babuli ,

model no x353 ,i have used since 20/09/2015 ,now it has some problem in my battery which is swollen and provide less backup than before.pls suggest

• krisna

i have been using this set for the last 3 years. There was no problem till somedays ago. But now the mobile shows only the logo and is restarted again and again even without showing its home screen. I have changed the software for two times taking service centre but of no use . It has same problem . How do i resolve this issue? What might be the problem . Is it the software problem or hardware? could some body plz tell me ?

GPS location is automatically activated without permission when GPS is ON.

Girish, 21 Apr 2016hi darth can you please tell me the process to root the micromax... moreFor rooting micromax hd a116 just download frame root from Google...it's an application for rooting Android in a click...hope you guys like it!!!!!

• Pawan Rathore

Micromax products and service worst so very bad experience with micro max and not body take responsibility of
service center aslo not giving proper resposnse

• RUDRA

Have been using it since 2013, Never regretted choosing it.

• shilpitewari

I have been using this phone since 2013 and definitely it has lived to its expectation. But recently it is not getting charged in switched on status. Has to switch it off for charging. Another thing is that the proximity sensor hs stopped working. Guys kindly help.

• kb

Best custom rom MIUI v.5

One of the phones I fancied from Micromax. Large screen is a positive point.

• Darth Vader

HJ, 23 Apr 2016Which Custom Rom is Best Plzz suggest You can use any 4.4 based custom rom. But currently I am using SLD Ultimate by cmahendra based on 4.2 . You can get it on xda.

• HJ

Darth Vader, 18 Apr 2016Just root your a116 and installed any custom ROM.. Phone's hardw... moreWhich Custom Rom is Best

Plzz suggest

• Darth Vader

Girish, 21 Apr 2016hi darth can you please tell me the process to root the micromax... moreJust google it..... There are many ways to do it.
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-rIJqwSmdE" .This is the method I used for rooting.

• Girish

Darth Vader, 18 Apr 2016Just root your a116 and installed any custom ROM.. Phone's hardw... morehi darth can you please tell me the process to root the micromax canvas a116 mobile in detail...

awaiting your early feedback..
Thanks .

• Darth Vader

AnonD-522143, 03 Apr 2016worst mobile ever. i got s/w problem micromax care also didnt ha... moreJust root your a116 and installed any custom ROM.. Phone's hardware is so good that it will run without any lags. I bought my phone in 2013 July and even today it's my daily driver.