Micromax A116 Canvas HD

Micromax A116 Canvas HD

• Darth Vader

AnonD-522143, 03 Apr 2016worst mobile ever. i got s/w problem micromax care also didnt ha... moreJust root your a116 and installed any custom ROM.. Phone's hardware is so good that it will run without any lags. I bought my phone in 2013 July and even today it's my daily driver.

worst mobile ever. i got s/w problem micromax care also didnt handled. and worst mobile ever. dont bye this mobile..

• Muktar

USB function not working last 7 days.

• Alam

canwas hd a116i moble phone is very good but after year problum is hanging.... but other wise phone is v good,.....

• User

I am facing software problem , sometimes automatically working... otherwise its good mobile ..

Guys pls help me...m using my mmx a116 from last 3 years but now i got a serious problem...after restoring factory my phone is nos so fast but it sends messages automatically once a day n daily its remaining the same...i need to stop this but didn't get any idea how yhe phone send everytime same message which is sent on micromax center or something like that...now I stop recharging my balance coz its sucked automatically. ....please if anyone got any idea ...help me!! One more thing is phones inbuilt space is running out automatically. I have installed few apps which is in sd card but tough its running out..so that i have to restore my phone everytime its out....tell me how can i fix it...
Thanks in advance

• addy

AnonD-104166, 29 Dec 2013Facing problem Suddenly changes general mode to silent automat... moreIt software problem go and repair it farst

After using it .. msg sending continuously by micromax setting and i m facing the lost.. wht to do... any jdea plz

• Shri

bharath, 19 Dec 2015My phone is harmed with a virus named (Web games). After reinst... moreEven i am facing the same problem., it creates plenty of shortcuts on home screen. Sick of it.. i flashedy mobile now its working fine

bharath, 19 Dec 2015My phone is harmed with a virus named (Web games). After reinst... morehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t­=2517093

• bharath

My phone is harmed with a virus named (Web games). After reinstalling it and flashing it i'm facing the same problem. I tried various anti virus. but no use. what to do.

I want to upload videos on instagram but it does not work can somebody tell me how i upload....???

• it may be torrojen

satya, 20 Oct 2015my phone a116 hd canvas is not working properly, its screen disp... moreit may be possible that your phone is infected by a torojen horse or virus .which may come from unknown soure.
how to get rid of it?
-make full backup of your mobile to pc
contacts pics vid whatever etc.
-set your phn to HARD RESET
*switch off phn .while booting press down vol key +power button.there will be scren like ms dos .
navigate there by vol buttons.
select hard factory reset .
for further seach kt on web .

• k

veeru, 03 Nov 2015It is a best phone. I am using it since August, 2013 no any prob... moreUninstall and reinstall it.

• z1

haren sharma, 17 Nov 2015i want to update my micromax canvas hd a116 how can i update t... moreTake it to their service centre or do it over OTA if possible.

• AnonD-120906

sam, 23 Nov 2015hai, may i change sim slot or is it possible to change the new slot I changed new sim slot last week @ micromax service center for rs.550,using this mob since its launch,so far no problem except low memory.

sam, 23 Nov 2015hai, may i change sim slot or is it possible to change the new slot Yes you can change it from local mobile shop by paying Rs.400 or go to micromax service centre by paying Rs.2000.

• wrong

balaji, 19 Nov 2015mobile life only 1year, camera, wifi, whatsup not working moth... moreI have been using this phone since its launch, and no issues at all.. superb phone... really

• sam

hai, may i change sim slot or is it possible to change the new slot

• balaji