Micromax A116 Canvas HD

Micromax A116 Canvas HD

• haren sharma

i want to update my micromax canvas hd a116
how can i update this please help me

• sush

Hie fndz ..m using dis phone from past 2.5 years ...from past few months its battery pack has become worst and no space to update applications ... camera is OK !!

• veer

veeru, 03 Nov 2015It is a best phone. I am using it since August, 2013 no any... moreSorry, system software update is not working and whatsapp couldn't verify my phone no...

• veeru

It is a best phone. I am using it since August, 2013 no any problem. But just two days back i reset it to factory settings, after that whatsapp is not working and system software is also not working. Can anybody suggest me what to be dine

• raj

this phone is best ever phone i seen.

there was no any problem in this mobile.

it was the best android system ever and i love that phone.

• AMAR SONI

Pros:
brightness is really gud.
fast performance
nice volume
durable for long term.
cons:
bad battery life
bad camera when compare to 8 mp of other brand
3g not supported in sim 1 and sim 2

• DeeN

gopaldas, 13 Aug 2015Using this mobile since launch great, no issues at all. No... moreWell guys, only replacement for our mobile is Mmx juice 3. Go for it.

• RuCha

using this phone since 2013.. no problems! working very fine.. Best phone! :)

• satya

my phone a116 hd canvas is not working properly, its screen display automatically and close the application automatically
give some solution

• dev

phone ram is very small .battery backup is worst.i am using this phone since last 2.5 years .now i am not able to update any application due to low ram / internal memory.i have changed its battery 4 times. other than this phone is working fine.

• ani

say the otg cable company name which is fitting for canvas hd

• ani

say the name of the otg cable company

ani, 12 Oct 2015can any one say otg cable is working with this a116iYes

• ani

ammo, 30 Jul 2015i need your helpcan any one say otg cable is working with this a116i

Using this phone since May 2014. No issues whatsoever. Fortunately the battery backup is good with moderate using.

• rzen

I hv A116 since 2013 no problem . now battery problem same, it swollen, tak time to charge but sheds so soon. Let me know .sud i replace it then where? Wil u kdly suggest.

Phonis best butcamera problem when i open unforturntly gallary has a stopped

no issues a good one

• k

AnonD-120906, 12 Aug 2015Somebody plz tell me ,can i connect airtel 4g datacard with... moreNo. For this you will need to change the set to Redmi Note 4G or Mi4i from Xiaomi.

• k

Mehul Patel, 26 Sep 2015Micromax canvas hd - I'm using it since it was lancuhed. I ... moreA real beauty of Micromax. People have still not dumped this set.Very popular.