Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus

• prashant

hi guys plz help me ..
haw to install kit kat android 4.4.2canvas magnum a117

• gopi.g

i am purchase the A117 mobile in last 6 months touch not working, send the mobile in service center in 33 days before but still no mobile come back. micromax service center (shyam info system - ambathur) waste.

• Dont Buy Micromax

I have Purchased Canvas Magnus A117 six months back. Its touch screen was not working properly. So, I have submitted my phone at Service Centre and they told me that it will take at least at least one week or 20-25 days in worst case. Today 25 days already passed and they are telling the same thing that touch is not dispatching from company. Even they are suggesting me to follow up for touch screen with Customer care. Finally when I called Cust care for touch screen now they are telling it will take 20-25 days more to dispatch the touch screen. Amazing!!!!!!! All their representatives don’t have etiquettes of communication. They all are rude and careless. They dont care about customer.
So, conclusion is this Micromax providing very poor quality in the Handsets and worst after sale service. Plz dont waste your money. Dont think that these are budgeted phone. All micromax phones have only six month life, not more than that.
Pathetic..............@#@#$@#%$#^%$#^%^&%$

• arkera

Hey,
Iam user of this phone from last 7months and I'm a fully satisfued customer and coming to the advantages and disadvantages:

Advantages:
1. IPS display and Good resolution
2. Superb Rear 12mp Camera (low light images are quite blur but can manage with it)
3. 1.5 ghz quad core processor which is simply awesome
4. Smooth running of apps and Not at all lag
5. Good Alluminium Body

Disadvantages:
1. Front Camera 2mp it really is kind of sucks!
2. Quite low battery backup
3. No magnetic sensor

Coming to my experience of this phone:
This is a awesome phone, back camera 12mp is awesome in day light and in low light quite blurr but is best in the price range of 20k phones.Then to its durability this phone is having protection of display or not I don't know but is quite strong because many times I have put it down from stairs but also rocks!Coming to its video recording the phone has good flash and aupports 720p but actually it supports full HD recording.

If you are looking for a phone under 20k I suggest you nexus 4 or Canvas magnus.
Don't go for Samsung models at all they are making phones on the name of their brand an most of samsung phones are now the biggest hangs.

• avi@123

anil namp, 17 Jul 2014I am using micromax a117 since 7months. Still now m not facing ... moreHi could you please help me regarding the back panel of a117 i want to change sim but not able to open it.. Its very hard to open....help

• Aman

I m also getting storage space running out problem so i am not able to install any apps its shows error while downloading & also there is insufficient memory on the device.I have restart my mobile two three times & also have a 5gb space in my mobile but not install any apps.so plz help me out for this
problem.

• Avi@123

Please help me regarding back panel of a117 i want to change sim but not able to open it.

• anupam

how to delete message

in this mobile...please provide the navigation..

worst of worst after 2month of pur battery problem started and now display gone...i handed mobile to service center more than 2 week ago...evry time wen i ask for my handset i got same answer that parts are not available...SO IRRITATION...it my badluck that i pur these worst handset...serive centre is worst.. i hate micromax

• kunal

ought this phone 7 moths before i was like aws that i
have and suddenly its got dead one day.... so i contacted
service station on first two visit they made a software
update but after using it for a day or two same pblm
occured so they send it to company.....its now one and half
month i am waiting for the phone everytime i visit the
station they are like ...ya it will be available tomarrow or
today ...but still i am waiting for a perfect situation of my
phone....
do any one pleases help me to find where do i complain for
this????.....how would i will know at what stage of repair
my phone is????my last option will be to contact the
consumer forum but before that any sound way may
suggest????
Please HELP ME

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2014i am getting storage space running out problem in the recent day... moreRestart ur phn nd try ...i was olso hvng d same prob bt now its downloading..

i am getting storage space running out problem in the recent days so i am not able to install any apps its showing not enoug storage space can some one help me out for this problem

• Adi

Hi.. frineds.. i dont think so that there is any problem in this phone (A117), i have purchased it at the time of its release that 10 month before and till date i have not get a single problem in any of its function and touch.. (Alhamdulillah)... Good phone in compare of Samsung.. Samsung phones are very slow...

• Mahesh

my cell is canvas magnus A117 I bought a Jan 2014
plz …….help me for the sound fluctuation when hearing in loudspeaker…..what to do….?????

• jagadesan

hai i also buy this before two month now it touch and botto three one also not working i hand ware to the service centre they dont response to and they get the job sheet from me now they tease me what i do to now my job sheet detail

• Chanchal

M_Mahesh, 05 Aug 2014Hi, I am using Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus from 6 months. The ma... moreGo to settings > storage > set External SD card as your "Default write disk"

• abhi

such a waste of money ply dont buy this it claims for a 12mp camera bt its useless and the processing speed is too slow!

• Dhaval Dave

Supriya, 05 Jul 2014I just love Magnus! Its size, features, cost and everything is ... moreHi Supriya,

Dont worry... Wait for sometime...

• Dhaval Dave

Nitin, 07 Jul 2014My Micromx A117 is not working properly the bottom three buttons... moreYesterday samething happend with my A117. I have also removed SIM card, MicroSD, Battery. However sometime screen is response. But below 3 button are totally non responsive.

It will happen any time. So I request all A117 user that be aware about this mobile.

Also remember that service center will asked you to submit mobile. After that forget about mobile. They will not give you mobile back. You will visit service center over and over and finally left mobile. This is happen with many customer. But in India, people are just cry instead of filing FIR or complain in consumer court. Even bunch of people cry in customer care, but none of them have courage to break one single glass of service center.