Micromax A94 Canvas MAd

Micromax A94 Canvas MAd

• lohith

my phone is always getting switched off micromax mad a94 so what should i do

• sunil

Its a nice phone.but from few days its internet is turning on automaticly.I have reset the phone but internet &Wi-Fi is not turning off.tell me what should I do please.

• Naeem

I am using this phone since last year sometimes it hangs too much and also capturing video is problem in this phone but good point is that for using of internet it's good option

• narendra

Ever seen worst model. Vibration is a default for every function.it irritates.... Touch pad failed in 1 month.. Even after replaced no comfort n v.hard..... No sensor makes most of the apps n functions get open ups. Connectivity poor. Low voice. Worst service. Takes 1 month to get back at Hyderabad.... For god sake don't buy.

• A vinodh kumar

my phone network not working properly only at road network is coming but in home office and other place network is gone please tell me what can i do to set up my network.
this Micromax Mad a94 is totally failure Mobile
worest mobile

• King

sobin joseph, 25 Feb 2015Camera is not working..front cam and main can...i have same prblem. Wtf

• sarvesh shakya

sir
i am used micromax mad a94 last 11 months this phone not a bad but camera not goog 3 time cheak your service centre but camera not proper work
I want new update

• NNCY

• nanthu

this phone applicable in 3G..?

• Tiklu

It is vary bad phone.
Its battery is damaged after six month.Automatically switchoff when incoming a call. Its headphone is damaged in tree month. When i m take that to micromax care but they cannot repaired that.

• Mk

Souvik, 30 May 2015My mad a94's power key is damaged and I can't switch on my phone... moreSame here did you find any solution.

• sunil

i am using this hand set since 1 year hand set all right not a problem i want to update OS LOLYPOP 5.1.1 PLZ HELP me'

• AshiSh KumAr gautam

Anonymous, 30 May 2015Is it possible to increase my mobile RAM 512 to 1 GB please tell... moresir..,
i wanT change the mY phone from kitkat virson... so plz help me for change my handset sir....please please ......

• nopal

such problematic phone totally worst .......

Is it possible to increase my mobile RAM 512 to 1 GB please tell me my friends .
And is it possible to change android versions jellybean to kitkat

kunji, 26 Apr 2015its a very sexy phone......very goood phone.I liked it its featu... moreHow it will update

• Souvik

My mad a94's power key is damaged and I can't switch on my phone...
Should I give it to servicecenter or not..?
I heared that after coming from service center there will get some other issues..
Should I repair it on retail shop..??
Plz suggest me..

• kk

ram is low

• sunil

i am using that hand set fine not a problem and its jellybean 4.2.2 when will get lolypop (OS) update available

• saroj

i was using more than 1 year.
the one only problem is Video capture.
it hangs too much.
but its a good phone to using internet.