Micromax Canvas Spark Q380

Micromax Canvas Spark Q380

[deleted post]Open the link on the mentioned date and time and order your phone by clicking options

• Amit Ranjan

I am using this phone for d last 15 days. This phone is very nice in its price range but the battery quality is not good it gets heated in very short time.camera quality is very good. Thanks to micromax and snapdeal for this product.

• a

Is it available on mobile shop.

• sudeep

i want to buy this mobile

does this phone have a removable battery???

• sai

when i used 32 gb in this mobile, does it works properly and faster or it may becomes slow
can anyone tell me? ????,

• ridhi

i just ordered bttill nt delivered,,, nd i just scared ,, hv any big problem arised,nd servicing center

• SAM

it says 8gb internal memory but when i bought the phone it is only 5 gb

• yash

Can we replace Micromax Canvas Spark Battery in Future. Plz. Tell Me fast. I'll buy it on 20th May.

• cherry

this is the nasty phone I had used. because it is slow in browsing. Please my advise not to buy this mobile

Suprb phone-The best specifications like 4.7 inch, gorilla glass3, 8mp,2mp, 2000mah, 3G,2months vf 500MB with in indian top brand micromax is so excess..

• AAA

Ramdad, 16 May 2015Hi bro can you tell me that phone supported by 1080p video.??its 720p

• GK

Super it working gud battery backup amazing. Worthy for each paisa.

• veera

Hey I am using spark where I feel the system is slow while using facebook is any facing the same? plz let me knw

I was using this phone for 1week
vGvery gud specs but battery sucks if u use Internet for 4-5 continuesly it will come 5-4℅ battery
During using internet or playing games heating prblm is so much it heats like hell

i have orderd 15days back but not delivered till

• vidyut

please help me guys .
i want to buy this .
camera quality is good or not .?
is it can play 1080p type video clearly ????

• Pranam

Hey guyss....i am using this phone last one week...it's awesome phone...camera clarity is awsme. low light clarity nice nd frnt camera is bettr..for selfie..this is good phone 4 this...buget...thank u micromax...

• Ramdad

Atul, 14 May 2015i m using canvas spark last 3 days Its very good phone Im swi... moreHi bro can you tell me that phone supported by 1080p video.??

• aryan

subha, 15 May 2015is this faster in internet..But his phon not remove tis bettry So that's is broblam but any cant awesome phone