Micromax Canvas Spark Q380

Micromax Canvas Spark Q380

• subha

is this faster in internet..

this is nice phn

• Manikandan

Anonymous, 15 May 2015friends can suggest me about where to buy it from other than sna... moreDear,
I was using this mobile from last week.
this is really amazing. still i did not find any remarks, I am very happy to use this mobile.
very slim and good speed and picture clarity also amazing. i recommended to you buy this mobile.

• Silu

disha, 15 May 2015Actually I have already bought canvas spark ... BT since its bac... moreU can buy their Back cover in Amazon, Flipkart, Home shop 18 & also Snapdeal of Different Colours....... it makes U Happy :) Good Luck.......!!!!!!!!

• bunny

OTG not working guys. anyone help.. it worked perfectly for all these days.. now not working properly. its getting disconnected itself in seconds. OTG unable to detect.

• amal

sana, 15 May 2015video calling available or non available say rpy for me Yes it supports video call

friends can suggest me about where to buy it from other than snapdeal. Is it in stores yet ? or can suggest any other site to order at 5k and also the users who already bought it, can suggest the quality.
feedback really matters and appreciated,
Thank You.

• AAA

Shanu, 15 May 2015dear frnds,pls tell me the good colur whit or gray.pls reply a w... moreIf u use pouch White color is best Otherwise Gray may not shade

• sathya vamsi

Shanu, 15 May 2015dear frnds,pls tell me the good colur whit or gray.pls reply a w... morei think grey was best colour for dis

Shanu, 15 May 2015dear frnds,pls tell me the good colur whit or gray.pls reply a w... morewhite/Gold is good combination of this phone ...

• Bhushan Thorat

Is Micromax Canvax Spark available in store

• Shishpal khairwa

i want buy this but no money.thnx.

Buyed on 13/05/2015.Received today from Gojavas courier unboxed it and first impressions
1)Screen Brightness is bit low
2)Performance is good not great
3)Camera is nice
4)Battery is average.

• seenu

Hi frd pho specf nice i am order now pho with comeing 3 or 2 days ceep and best this phone used for all clg boys

• raj

• Shanu

dear frnds,pls tell me the good colur whit or gray.pls reply a want to order dis.

Suvo, 14 May 2015Is this phone support motion games like temple run, temple run 2... moreYes

Selvam Ravi, 14 May 2015Dear freinds, please tell me this phone good or bad how to ca... moreNice man

Phon is very good superb camera nice led flash front camera very good one problem heating

Deepak, 15 May 2015Hi friends i am go to buy a phone but my friend told me abut the... moreRealy a good phone i am using