Micromax Canvas Spark Q380

Micromax Canvas Spark Q380

• Jigar

how to enable the guest mode in it

• Naveen

Features are good ,but it is a non removable battery .if any problem arise means wt we should do.hw is battery back up COMPARE TO MICROMAX FIRE4 A107. Pls Suggest me

• #Raj

Besssst Bessssst Besssst Phone ever at this affordable price awsome phone

• swamy

i'm unable to move/install apps to SD card, even if i put my default write disk to SD card..How can i do that?

• ABHI

simply superb

• sanu

hi frnds how can i get black versin is snapdeal sale black and white version in alternate way

• GANESH RUIDAS

micromax spark is very good handset, but handset back keypad not wroking.......

• Tonoy

Hey!Its quite good phone.I recomend u all this phone.It has a good battery backup,Camera(Front camera is awesome),touch is good,N main thing prize,It is awesome only 4999!If u have a budget of 5k u should buy this phone..

• yogesh gaikwad

anku, 13 Jul 2015I am thinking to buy this phone please suggest me i should buy i... moreVery good phone just grab it hurry

• Saqib(delhi)

bhavin, 16 Jul 2015back cover become yellow from whiteI am 100 % agree with you.

• nghak

The time setting is horrible. Even after setting correctly it changes by itself..have Never experienced such problems in other phone. Is it a software issue or what..really annoying, the phone just can't keep correct time and date..

• subir basu

Very very poor battery performance. I am a looser with buying it . My expectation goes to vain. I have asked snapdeal to refund the money to me on 16.07.2015.

• shshikant

very nice phone and bdget phone

• Rajveer singh

HS, 14 Jul 2015This is not Micromax Issue, the reason behind your fault is your... moremy problems.battery backup is poor.desing is very good .i am not satisfied.gmail attech file problems.please my problems solve.

sourav, 15 Jul 2015hi friend i buy micromax canvas spark it good or bad please help me???Please bye it

• Pradum chaudhary

Ankit , 16 Jul 2015Best phone ever Perfect looking

• Ankit

Best phone ever

• MD Adil

very good android phone in this price and very fast delivery service form snapdeal i m satisfy in this phone good camera and performance very nice

• bhavin

back cover become yellow from white

• bhavin

i dont satisfy canvas spark and your micromax care centre services because doesnot attend calls