Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

• Lokesh

NAYan, 06 Aug 2015Around 4.5 Gb is available of 8 gb internal memory.But you can i... moreCan you please tell me how to move application to external memory in micromax xpress 2. i am tring to move but not getting the solution..

• Jass

AnonD-250996, 08 Sep 2015Hello Guys, I have brought this phone on the first Flash sale. S... moreHow much hours of bttry backup of this xpress2????

• deepan

hey buddy within 7k best phone is micro max canvas xpress 2

• Mustafa

Sahan!, 07 Sep 2015I want to buy this phone! Friends pls tell me is that a gd pho... moreBro.. camera quality is awesome... even front camera with 2mp is also like 5mp. Only problem is hanging.. it hangs always while opening contacts.

• Paul

Is the micromax started giving update to lollipop for this handsate??

Hello Guys, I have brought this phone on the first Flash sale. So using since 20+ days. First of all guys, It has 1GB DDR3 RAM so, of all the 1GB ram Phones, this has got best ram management. It's an awesome phone, and for those complaining about battery backup.

1. Download and install any 3rd party launcher(in my case Nano Launcher), as the default quicklook launcher will automatically enable the location services in high accuracy mode, which will obviously decrease the battery backup.

2. In WIFI settings > Advanced > DISABLE the "Scanning Always Available, even when wifi is off".

Following these above 2 has improved the battery backup. Try it and report any other issues, i'll try to help.
Thanks :) Cheers :) CE2 Rocks \m/

What is the weight of this phone and what is the dimension of this phone.

dwivedi kamana, 07 Sep 2015I want to buy mobile below 7000. Plz suggest me which mobile hav... moreyou can also buy karbonn mach 5
it has 2gb ram 16gb internal storage
8mp back camera and5mp front camera with both side flash and its price is just only 5999

• dwivedi kamana

I want to buy mobile below 7000. Plz suggest me which mobile have all best features in that range plz suggest me

• Sahan!

I want to buy this phone!
Friends pls tell me is that a gd phone!!
How is the camera quality ?,,

• Mossi

Any problems while using if upgraded to lollypop??

I bought Xpress 2 in 6/9/15.. This is a very good phone no issues... . Bt the battery backup is very bad it suked 7% in only 4 minutes!!!!! with normal useag..... ..... . Please anyone suggest me what to do???? ?

I have buyed Xpress 2 8/9/15

AnonD-437743, 06 Sep 2015I wanna buy a phone. Confused between Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime and M... moreGo for redmi 2 prime if you want more ram and performance otherwise if you want better camera gorilla glass and light weight then mcx2

• vicky

Very nice set good dashing looking nice camera clarity store more application than other micromx pH this is best pH of micromax

• raj

• babu

AnonD-437574, 06 Sep 2015Hi friends i want to buy this mobile. Plese anybdy tell me net s... morealready mentioned in the network tab. its a HSPA. Now dont ask what is HSPA.

• Srkian

raju, 04 Sep 2015i have to buy a phone range between 5k to 7k . which one is bet... moreI think express 2 is much better then yuphoria .

• dhruv patel

What is total space for application in this space
Because it is used after 5 to 6 month when updates are coming and we doesn't have sufficient space for save it