Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313

Papul, 24 Aug 2015Dude dont be confuse. This mobile is a complete package with a s... morer u sure that both sim slots supports 3G at same time ? I have not tested the same

Tarun Sritej, 24 Aug 2015Hi Friends....I want to buy this phone,I using mainly back camer... moreCamera is good. Go for it

• Papul

AnonD-432805, 24 Aug 2015Thnks...mns when update lolipop then we move the apps in SD card... moreThe L updation will come through OTA. So plz wait for the company roll out for L updation.

• Papul

AnonD-432845, 23 Aug 2015I am thinking to buy this phone. Aftr reading , i founded 2 dra... moreDude dont be confuse. This mobile is a complete package with a sub total of INR6000. battery is decent for one day use. Front camera is awesome as it is 2MP only bt the pictures looks like 5MP. Music is good and the ear phone is doing the decent job with cirrus music. Rear camera is also good n specially low light photos are decent. Multi tasking , gaming, display are smooth. Also some cool features are there for camera. U cane use front n back camera at a time. Also it is having video light which is really a cool feature with this price tag. This mobile supports OTG. So u can use pen drive, mouse, keyboard or any other hardware components using OTG cable. This mobile having one speaker not two speaker. Having micro sim. Both sim slots can support 3G. The people without using this mobile putting some wrong comments. Just go fr this mobile. It is a nice choice.

• Tarun Sritej

Hi Friends....I want to buy this phone,I using mainly back camera,how is this phone's camera clarity?please tell me Friends........I am waiting for your message.............

• suresh

this support dual gsm sim or no& also otg support
pls tel me

• Rahul

I want to buy this phone i dont think battery poorness. Tell me that it has any call clarity prblm, internet prblm or screen prblm. Pls guys pls...

AnonD-271840, 23 Aug 2015Cannot be moved....apps can be moved from version 4.4.4.....this... moreThnks...mns when update lolipop then we move the apps in SD card..and when upgradable come pls tell me

• nirmal

plz.tel me,in this phone the both sim are gsm support or not

AnonD-432805, 23 Aug 2015How to move apps in memory card pls frnds tell meCannot be moved....apps can be moved from version 4.4.4.....this is having 4.4.2

AnonD-432845, 23 Aug 2015I am thinking to buy this phone. Aftr reading , i founded 2 dra... moreBuy it....better than karbonn mach....

Mani, 23 Aug 2015Guys pls tell me if the call quality is good? Audible enough fro... moreI have no complaints with call clarity or network. Call clarity is clear. Not having any network issue. No heating. Sometimes become warm during charging or during heavy CPU usage which is normal. Phones doesn't have fans like computer hence heating is a common issue. Its the apps which makes the CPU usage high. Hence avoid installing bad apps

Those who are complaining that phone is heating up must visit CPUz app and check the results

With 1 gb ram You will not find any difference unless u r a heavy multitasker or heavy gamer. Hence 1 GB ram is enough for day to day usage

mukesh, 23 Aug 20151 speaker is working other is not i want to return itThe other one is not speaker.....On side is speaker and the other one is mic..

• Ravi dixit

please dont buy micromax canvas express 2 its better to buy a karbonn titanium machfive because it has a hd screen with a 2 gb ram price is same 6000

• Mani

Guys pls tell me if the call quality is good? Audible enough from other side? How abt network? I would mainly use for calls, net during and taking pic.

I am thinking to buy this phone. Aftr reading , i founded 2 drawbacks
1.battery 2. front camera.
and now i m confused to either buy it or not???
please give me suggestions guyzz..

• mukesh

1 speaker is working other is not i want to return it

• DILIP SINGH JADON

battery backup is very very poor and all other things is goog