Microsoft Lumia 550

Microsoft Lumia 550

• random101

cericeri, 24 Feb 2016Does it have WiFi Thetering (sharing WiFi signal with other devi... moreyes it has, its called; hotspot, it says it up there ;)

Nokia16, 21 Feb 2016I got one updated it and it works a dream, its nice compact and ... moreDoes it have WiFi Thetering (sharing WiFi signal with other devices?). Thanks.

• act

for good use

Looks really nice and the price seems ok too.

• rg

Only bluetooth keyboard and bluetooth mouse is supported. No OTG in this phone thats only available in lumia 950 and 950Xl and other midrange and high end windows mobile 10 phones that has Usb C.

• manikoda

can I use compass apps by it

• manikoda

can i use usb keyboard, mouse and pen drive?

Good phone by Microsoft as it have Windows 10 and affordable. 4.7" screen size perfect

• Nikola

No Gorilla glass like 535 or 640, 650 ?

I got one updated it and it works a dream, its nice compact and any battery issues that were there have been fixed by update I am happy with it.

Hw is camara..

• ovais

AnonD-504019, 19 Feb 2016I bought it recently. It is a perfect trimmed down version of Lu... moreCan u please check if World at arms game runs smooth ? It will be highly appreciated

Tipu, 19 Feb 2016can this set import android apps please check and reply fastnooooo!!! not unless Microsoft suddenly agreed to it

I bought it recently. It is a perfect trimmed down version of Lumia 950 and is considerably lighter and sleeker than similar android phones. It has got great OS built into it. The only drawback is the battery. It hardly jams on heavy gaming, but takes up a lot of battery for it. Perfect for those who are looking for a PC like experience on a phone at such a low price.
N.B.-You should be familiar with windows 10 environment to fully enjoy it!

• Tipu

rg, 18 Feb 2016I have lumia 550 and its now windows 10 10586.107 seems ok now. ... morecan this set import android apps please check and reply fast

• rg

I have lumia 550 and its now windows 10 10586.107 seems ok now. It doesnt support continuum but it does support bluetooth mouse, bluetooth keyboard. When connected to bluetooth mouse in lumia 550 it gives u a cursor just like using a computer for typing and navigating in windows. Cool feature in this low end phone. Messaging is another thing i like in windows 10 mobile. Because its skype text message and video call is integrated in it. Also there is a vertical scroll contacts list inside Messaging App which you dont need to open contacts when texting new ones. I am not an App Geek in mobile phones. I have android phones but i dont use it to much. Android phones are for people who like to customize phones and install fake roms and unofficial rom. Most of time the browser MS edge is enough for me.

• amr

mahesh, 18 Feb 2016now i am using Lumia640 . windows8.1 and windows 10 apps are sam... moreSame

sukky, 15 Feb 2016Wawoooo greatest and amazing phone 📱 now I am use wi... moreMicrosoft should just let android apps run on it and be done with it hahahah

rabbit , 17 Feb 2016This is a truly terrible phone, the apps cut off for no reason, ... moreWell only windows die hard fans hang onto the dream. I buy a phone to use it, not because it frustrates me, lots of other choices. Go a Nexus or something decent android is not what it once was, I loved windows once but it's now train wreck that crashed months ago.

mahesh, 18 Feb 2016is it android apps run in windows 10 platform or apps are like w... moreNo they are not android Apps, they are cruddy apps made 1/2 baked. Windows 10 or Windows 8.1, and I tried windows 10 what an awful mess. Go to Android so much easier, and zillions of Apps.