Microsoft Lumia 550

Microsoft Lumia 550

• neelandan

Tushar, 04 Mar 2016Cortana isn't available in India yet. If you want to use it, cha... moreWho says that cortana available in India. In windows 10 mobile. No need for changing region if cortana not available in your phone Plse check location is enabled or cortana is on

• Tushar

Atif, 02 Mar 2016I am using lumia 550 from a week. Its really a nice phone everyt... moreCortana isn't available in India yet. If you want to use it, change region of your phone to USA and language to English(US). There will be update available for cortana and now you can use cortana.

• john

Can someone tell me, does l550 support fast charging 2.0?

Great specs, great performance, great price absolutely spectacular phone.

Very disappointed with the phone and Windows 10. After breaking my Nokia 735, which ran Windows 8.1, I thought I'd upgrade to Windows 10. Very disappointing and a terrible choice. My old phone was far superior in just about every single way. It was cheaper, maps app was better, music app was better, internet was better, it was easier to use. This phone is slow gets very hot when it is running. This phone is a step backwards and most of the apps for the phone developed by Microsoft such as Facebook are littered with bugs and almost unusable. As a dedicated windows user, hopefully they can fix up the shortcomings and start producing decent products at a good price like Nokia did for the last few years.

• Brale

I have one more question.
Is it possible to update software (apps and win updates) on lumia 550 over cellular data, or you have to be connected on wifi?

• Brale

I am thinking to buy lumia 550. Can anybody tell to me, I you start wifi hotspot (internet teethering) on lumia 550, and if you connect laptop to this internet hotspot, and if you dont make any data over internet with this laptop, if you dont use this laptop for cca 5 hours, will it be connect to this hotspot, or will lumia 550 shut off hotspot?
Can anybody try this and inform me? Thanks...
I see that There is no option to have hotspot always on, win 10 mobile shut down hotspot if it is not used for some time... But, if I conect laptop to hotspot, and if I dont use laptop, will it shut down hotspot or not?
What if I put lumia 550 on charger? Will win 10 mobile then shit down hotspot or not?

• Atif

I am using lumia 550 from a week. Its really a nice phone everything is great. But can any one tell that why i do not have cortana in my brand new lumia 550?????

AnonD-295423, 22 Feb 2016Good phone by Microsoft as it have Windows 10 and affordable. 4.... moreYes, lumia design is quite good, compact, easy to handle.
Problems is restricted Wd OS +deficiency of several required apps in Wd store, which is freely available in Android and Apple store for more than 3 to 4 Years.

• MR.X

ba3, 28 Feb 2016can any1 plz say me the camera clarity of this phone??? how is ... moreGreat marvellous!!! love it its like 630 upgrade not a big slipper like 640

• Atif

Atif, 10 Feb 2016Dear I want to buy lumia 550. Please tell me how to run this pho... moreDear very much thanks for your advise. I have bought lumia 550 and after your said steps now it is working really fine.. Thanks A lot

• Atif

Dipankar, 15 Feb 2016I was facing with battery problem. It was consuming @ 10% (appro... moreDo factory rest and update all apps from store.

• Atif

Sudheer, 28 Feb 2016Very very bad experience, Battery hardly lasts for 4 hours afte... moreDear do the factory reset and update all apss from store. Your problem will be solved. I am using this and have good battery timing

• Atif

ba3, 28 Feb 2016can any1 plz say me the camera clarity of this phone??? how is ... moreDear i am using this fone and it is working very smoothly. camera result is also very clear (rear and front). Overall this is a nice mobile. I recommend it.

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2016So what feels better???550 i think, i was used to 630 though, love it i got it very cheap $80.00 clearance.

• ba3

can any1 plz say me the camera clarity of this phone???
how is the front camera clarity..
iam in idea of buying tis phone..
the only thing iam lukng for is camera clarity...
plz any1 help me by giving true opinion...

• Sudheer

Very very bad experience,
Battery hardly lasts for 4 hours after fully charged., even if not used and all apps are in off mode.
Can't recharge with normal power packs, since battery voltage is 9 volts.
Please re consider your decision before choosing this product.

roe, 26 Feb 2016Apps are same, but using experience is different and you can fee... moreSo what feels better???

• roe

mahesh, 18 Feb 2016now i am using Lumia640 . windows8.1 and windows 10 apps are sam... moreApps are same, but using experience is different and you can feel the difference